Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10th September Ordered LR White 18" wheels everything else stock Sydney-Chatswood

ETA changed from jan-march with everyone else to FEB 15 - March 22
24th January - eta changed FEB 14-March 21
25th January - Got sms saying model 3 assigned and im on PAGANELLA vessel,
26th January - This morning it changed to FEB 13 - March 20
29th January - This morning eta changed to FEB 4 - March 11

Still no VIN

10th September Ordered LR White 18" wheels everything else stock Sydney-Chatswood

ETA changed from jan-march with everyone else to FEB 15 - March 22
24th January - eta changed FEB 14-March 21
25th January - Got sms saying model 3 assigned and im on PAGANELLA vessel,
26th January - This morning it changed to FEB 13 - March 20
29th January - This morning eta changed to FEB 4 - March 11

Still no VIN
I ordered my LR red 18 inch wheels on 25 the September. Pickup is scheduled for this Thursday at Alexandria. The sales guy when I was ordering it told me Alexandria was the quickest for deliveries

I wonder why a big difference in the delivery dates between yours and mine. You even ordered before me

Last edited:
Reactions: DrKwong and Jules22
Just got a total blow out on my EDD, was Jan 27 to Feb 17
1000009880.png

• Informative
Reactions: dronus
Just got a text saying my red LR (19" wheels + white interior) is on Don Juan which is set to arrive Feb 8th. What's the expected turn around after this? My EDD is Feb 24th-March 31st. Ordered Dec 2nd.
I guess it depends a bit on the ports up there, and now that there is lots of Teslas arriving it might delay things.
Or, you could get lucky and have a quick turn around.

Latest news and speculation from the Professor...

News...
  1. EDD updated again. Now 4 Feb - 11 Mar. So it could be as early as next week!
  2. Received email and SMS advising that the car is in Oz. This is expected as Paganella (which was blessed with my car) has been and gone from Port Kembla.
Speculation...
  • Cars on Paganella (or at least SOME of them) were made with the correct parcel shelf. (Mine was made on 9 Jan.) My suspicion is that the latest bring-forward of delivery date reflects inspection to confirm that re-work is not required. Of course, like most speculation on this site, I could be wildly wrong! But the thread would be a whole lot less entertaining without the speculation!

I guess it depends a bit on the ports up there, and now that there is lots of Teslas arriving it might delay things.
Or, you could get lucky and have a quick turn around.
With my one after I got the your car is in Australia sms the car was ready for pickup with in 2 weeks. Now this was before the entire fiasco
Great thanks guys. Hopefully late Feb then and not waiting into March :)