Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also FA is now Thursday. Looking at the trend it won’t be done until Saturday the 3rd so I’m definitely not getting a text on the 4th.
Yep, I just got my text saying it my car (on FA) is Aus with a EDD still 14 Feb to 6 Mar in Adelaide. For us in Adelaide, I expect another 10 days for transport and a week to do the parcel shelf, so not holding my breath for the start of the EDD range.

This is quite impressive:
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 11.37.42 am.png

Reactions: dronus
I just found out that my motor one agent which is going to do my tint plus internal and external paint protection is a tint-a-car place.
Should i accept this? Anyone had and experience with this mob before i go down the productreviews rabbit hole?

Just called into Canberra DC to make a credit card payment. They’ve received a bunch of highlands this morning with more on the way this afternoon. She couldn’t advise if parcel shelves needed replacement on Paganella vehicles but the ones they had appeared to need it. My vehicle is still in transit to Canberra apparently.

I also was able to book in my delivery while I was there. Bring on Feb 6 next week!

IMG_9570.jpeg