Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called into Canberra DC to make a credit card payment. They’ve received a bunch of highlands this morning with more on the way this afternoon. She couldn’t advise if parcel shelves needed replacement on Paganella vehicles but the ones they had appeared to need it. My vehicle is still in transit to Canberra apparently.

I also was able to book in my delivery while I was there. Bring on Feb 6 next week!

View attachment 1013111
That might be @Jules22 car :)

Just called into Canberra DC to make a credit card payment. They’ve received a bunch of highlands this morning with more on the way this afternoon. She couldn’t advise if parcel shelves needed replacement on Paganella vehicles but the ones they had appeared to need it. My vehicle is still in transit to Canberra apparently.

I also was able to book in my delivery while I was there. Bring on Feb 6 next week!

View attachment 1013111
Were you able to book for delivery without the need for an SMS or email?

Where's this from? And for what location?
The location where FA is doing nothing. Melbourne port. There is "WPR" tab if you look at the bottom of the webpage.

Reactions: Tony Soprano