Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else order a Blue RWD with delivery from Canberra this week (looking at you @PcS000). Your vehicle is awaiting delivery (and a wash).

Nice to see the front number plate holder without a plate on it. Looks solid.

P.S. how good is that blue!

View attachment 1013172
Hell, I’d take it unwashed. I don’t mind a little dirty 😏

I believe it is here somewhere as we have seen photos of them on trucks; but they were heading north which isnt the direction of the airport DC.
My wild guess is they got trucked to an offsite holding place and had the shelf replaced there by the service people. Kinda also makes sense as thats where most frieght places would take the shelves too. They cant hold all the inbound cars at the dc, there isnt enough room.

Then, they set up delivery dates but something has happened with the trucks that bring them to the DC. Whatever that is, who knows. I was just at the gym dead lifting my frustrations away and it is near a big toyota place. There was about 4-5 trucks lined up waiting to unload new cars and load trade ins. Maybe Tesla just couldnt get trucks in adelaide? Toyota might have just got a big shipment?
Who knows?

The guys at the DC have been excellent. I smsd them to say thanks for letting me know the date change to friday and that is fine, I understand. I did mention if the car does magically turn up before then i can be there whenever.
They replied very apologetic again and said they will let me know when the car arrives and is ready. They are super keen to get us in our new cars.
What’s your best deadlift?

Reactions: dronus
Im the same with melb and sydney. I can visit for work but couldnt live there.
Brisbane on the other hand….. that place is awesome.
I think each state in Australia has it's own quirks. Generally it will be horrible to live in places which have grown beyond proportion over a short period of time without much oversight impregnating corruption and disconnect at each and every level of soceity like Sydney and Melbourne especially for people used to living in better organic suburbs for a long period of their lives.

For most people living in these overgrown suburbs the pseudo mental blocks mostly thinking about the current irremovable assets and liabilities, job prospects etc makes it harder to move to much nicer low density suburbs available in plenty across this big beautiful landmass -that is our country -Australia.

Overall a big vicious paradox - Human lifecycle..:)