Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do me a favour and post a link to that thread please as for what ever reason I can’t seem to find that thread

Reactions: Shillo
I think i got them from these guys,

But they look a little different

Reactions: Shillo
I think i got them from these guys,

But they look a little different
Thanks for the link, did all of them exactly fit ? Since I can’t seem to specifically find M3H … you can only select 3 (up to 2022) and Y which is what we did for the x Car mats and they didn’t quite fit, and the model 3 Tub I got was completely different and didn’t fit in the M3H

Cool thanks for the info, I spoke to a guy from the Adelaide DC this arvo and he couldn’t give me any more update on the actual delivery date but did say the swap out of the parcel shelf is done in SA, is a quick process and won’t delay the delivery once the car is physically transported to SA which was nice to hear 👍
There is going to be a bunch of deliveries real soon im guessing Feb sales figures are going to be really good.

Awesome staff at Tesla Adelaide, they are so chilled but also professional. The agent i had yesterday had picked up that id done a bit of research so pitched his knowledge transfer dynamically, probing to see if i knew how to get to certain elements, correcting where necessary but rolling with it if i was familier. Awesome delivery experience, im still buzzing.

Got a bunch of accessories to fit now, ill post pics in that other thread durning the day

It's funny though, I generally change cars every 3-5 years and have had some pretty nice cars, but never felt anywhere near as excited as I was with the Tesla, both before and after pickup!

I really see it a such a different driving experience, I can't compare it to any other car, they all seem like such old technology now.
Sitting at the supercharger last night i saw a byd seal, ooder telsa model 3 and a fiat 500.
The seal was charging at the RAA charger when i got there snd still there when i left. The tesla guy was at the tesla stall, left soon after i got there. The fiat guy was having all kinds of issues.
He backed into the raa stall, then turned around nose in. Then he reversed out and went to the other RAA stall, im assuming to use a different type of plug?
The guy in the seal didnt look impressed when the fiat guy went to use the cable on the same dispenser.. maybe it would slow him down?

Reactions: AusMar
in reference to the window tinting questions. Im having the sides done next week. Here is an extract from their FAQ in regards to rear window and roof.
I thought all glass was laminated, but what would i know hahaha

Screenshot 2024-02-01 085328.png

• Helpful
Reactions: aaron.m