Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still nothing in rav, but it is great to see that the things are finally moving!
What should be in rav? Do you mean here? https://rav.infrastructure.gov.au/

I thought that was populated before they got off the ship?

*mine comes up there and was/is on FA

** oh wait it shows date of entry as 01/02/2024 - that's exciting
1706750531018.png

Nice. Now we wait
I unplugged the UMC, opened all the windows and ran the AC full tilt to lower the SOC. to 99%
Ive just put the charge limit up to 100% and plugged the UMC back in. Now it says charging and i have a charging session showing.
Lets see what happens when it finishes charging. From what im reading this is where the firmware might get sent to the UMC.
More news as it comes...

I unplugged the UMC, opened all the windows and ran the AC full tilt to lower the SOC. to 99%
Ive just put the charge limit up to 100% and plugged the UMC back in. Now it says charging and i have a charging session showing.
Lets see what happens when it finishes charging. From what im reading this is where the firmware might get sent to the UMC.
More news as it comes...
Set the limit to 80% 🤭 I thought you didn’t have to start a new sesh. Just plug in with a fulfilled sesh.

Set the limit to 80% 🤭 I thought you didn’t have to start a new sesh. Just plug in with a fulfilled sesh.
lots of mixed advice. I tried it with the lower limit and nothing.,. i lodged a Tesla enquiry and they suggest i do what im doing now, initiate and complete a charging session and when it has finished it checks for firmware...
Im like, why not check for firmware before the charging session.. haha

lots of mixed advice. I tried it with the lower limit and nothing.,. i lodged a Tesla enquiry and they suggest i do what im doing now, initiate and complete a charging session and when it has finished it checks for firmware...
Im like, why not check for firmware before the charging session.. haha
Perhaps ol mate is right. The delivery software package may not include the firmware for UMC

Perhaps ol mate is right. The delivery software package may not include the firmware for UMC
Maybe, but my car is on the same as what @Jules22 updated to after he got home. Maybe they did it at the DC. One thing at a time, lets see what happens when this session finishes. I shoul dhave plugged the 32A thing in instead of the 15A ohh well

Reactions: Rosier