Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time to look at how to do updates and schedule the charging for later at home..

Back home, what a day!

Got the call while i was down at the beach.. your car is ready! I thought about driving home and catching an uber but by the time i had decided i was half way there.
Ditched the ice car around the corner and took delivery.
The guys were excellent and the car is amazing. He said mine is the 5th one registered. Lots of cars there, and they were all busy getting them ready. A sea of highlands.
Drove home to suprise the lad picking him up from work. Got home so he could change then we drove back down to the airport to pick up my brother whos plane landed at 1800. Good timing.
He drove my old car back to my place, i followed then dropped him back home out in the hills.
His kids were waiting at the top of the hill and loved looking at the car.
Back down to the cbd to try out a supercharger. Wasnt there long as it charged so fast.
Back home via zambreros.

Frikkin love this car. It’s amazing. Ill be taking it for a cruise down the coast tomorrow i reakon, show off in the city too.

Lokking forward to learning more, i just need more time exploring it.

Hang in there guys, its worth it.

Stealth gray RULEZ!!

View attachment 1013891View attachment 1013892View attachment 1013893View attachment 1013894
Awesome, so happy for you 👍 thanks for sharing your day mate 👍

IMG_8694.jpeg

I reakon once they land here they will be able to deliver them quickly, ill post a video tommorow i took, there were so many people working on cars, detailing them and delivering them its amazing
Cool thanks for the info, I spoke to a guy from the Adelaide DC this arvo and he couldn’t give me any more update on the actual delivery date but did say the swap out of the parcel shelf is done in SA, is a quick process and won’t delay the delivery once the car is physically transported to SA which was nice to hear 👍