Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well at least cars that that came on FA are in the process of being transported around Vic and I assume or the road to SA…. 👍👍
I reckon. SA told me the other day, that we get the text when the car is confirmed to be on the way to the DC. Not necessarily on the way from the port, but on the way to the DC. There may be other holding yards, perhaps from the trucking company.

Reactions: Shillo
Pick up day tomorrow at 10am! Black M3LR w. White Interior & 19" wheels.
A few last minute issues with the NL company dragging their feet on making payment - and at one stage sending me payment remittance for $12,000 less than the actual amount which led to a few phone calls - but payment finally cleared into Tesla's account at 4pm this afternoon.
An early start on the 6:30am train from Bendigo tomorrow morning, but worth it!

A few last minute issues with the NL company dragging their feet on making payment - and at one stage sending me payment remittance for $12,000 less than the actual amount which led to a few phone calls - but payment finally cleared into Tesla's account at 4pm this afternoon.
Which ship was it on?
Ps exciting times!!!

Cool, thanks for the info 👍
IMG_8905.jpeg

Nice!
What's your plan to get out to Mulgrave?
I'm trying to figure out the trip from Bendigo when we go to pick up our MY.

Nice!
What's your plan to get out to Mulgrave?
I'm trying to figure out the trip from Bendigo when we go to pick up our MY.
You could jump on the Pass VLine from Bendigo to Southern Cross, take a spark Metro train to Glen Waverley, then the 902 Bus down Springvale Road to Tesla.. it would be about a 45 - 60 min walk, or grab an uber from Glen Waverley

Last edited: