Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. So even though it is a 2023 build, it was registered as a 2024 build?
I got an email stating that the correct variant is MY 23.5 for insurance purposes.
My invoice shows a build date of 21/12/23, I gues yours would be similar.

Nothing in my Vicroads account as yet, will check tomorrow.
I thought they registered them the day of delivery?
One day early isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things though.

Great to see people getting pickup dates, but meanwhile in SA..
IMG_2073.jpeg

Interesting. Next week probably more of us in Adelaide will hear something. Apparently you are one of the very first ones

Did your VIN ever change? I'm just wondering whether you are getting a car from a cancelled order from a previous ship, and not off FA?
My VIN has remained consistent throughout and I have tracked it pretty closely

Reactions: aaron.m
I remember Adelaide EDDs being 14 Feb. You guys will definitely get the text this week. According to my conversations, you get the text when the car is confirmed enroute to the DC. They do pre delivery once they have the appointment booked.

Edit: Adelaide edds for FA

I remember Adelaide EDDs being 14 Feb. You guys will definitely get the text this week. According to my conversations, you get the text when the car is confirmed enroute to the DC. They do pre delivery once they have the appointment booked.

Edit: Adelaide edds for FA
Likely this stuff-up in Melbourne will make Adelaide dc unable to deliver MY backlog from another ship and new M3 at the same time. Are we back to June-July? :)))