Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SG Fleet's standard process is that they make the payment 48 hours prior to delivery.

I was able to get them to do it a couple of days earlier than that by telling them that Tesla require it to be actually received and processed at their end 48 hours prior, but I doubt they'll be too keen to do it this early for you.

For reference, all my comms regarding payment were handled through the SG Fleet Delivery Coordinator who had been emailing me (as opposed to the salesperson who did the initial paperwork).
Yeah I've been dealing with the Delivery Coordinator, although "dealing with them" is a stretch - they emailed me on the 26th of Jan and haven't responded to my 5 emails since, or returned my 3 calls.

I had a chat with a Tesla rep from Pinkenba DC and I was informed of which showroom my car was sitting at. Couldn't really tell me when exactly my delivery will be scheduled as expected but he was clearly overjoyed to tell me that I should expect delivery texts to come by very soon.

Coincidentally, checking my EDD, it is now pushed out to 16 Feb - 23 Mar.

Reactions: aaron.m and dronus
I had a chat with a Tesla rep from Pinkenba DC and I was informed of which showroom my car was sitting at. Couldn't really tell me when exactly my delivery will be scheduled as expected but he was clearly overjoyed to tell me that I should expect delivery texts to come by very soon.

If its in the DC your delivery is imminent, they seem to want to get the cars into customers hands asap and make room for more incoming cars.

Reactions: TM24
Rang Shannon’s to update the rego details on the policy and get some dollars back as well. While I was on the line I asked them again, word by word; “the entire roof on my Tesla is glass, is it covered under excess free windscreen and glass cover?” She replied, word by word “yes, all glass is covered, with a limit of one claim per policy period. Is there anything else I can help you with”

@JamaineXD

Reactions: TM24 and Tesl3on
If its in the DC your delivery is imminent, they seem to want to get the cars into customers hands asap and make room for more incoming cars.
It would be nice to let us know exactly what is happening, if there is an issue etc... I am happy to help with the parcel shelf change and getting my car detailed if that speeds up the process & frees up a space in the DC :)

I got my EDD pushed from the 11/02 - 18/03 to 14/02 -22/03

Update: My car has been registered and appeared on my vicriads account.

Pickup tomorrow. FA Mulgrave

Edit. Year of manufacture as 2024
View attachment 1017544

Edit edit : time to call insurance and get some money back haha
Interesting. So even though it is a 2023 build, it was registered as a 2024 build?
I got an email stating that the correct variant is MY 23.5 for insurance purposes.
My invoice shows a build date of 21/12/23, I gues yours would be similar.

Nothing in my Vicroads account as yet, will check tomorrow.

Reactions: Rosier
It would be nice to let us know exactly what is happening, if there is an issue etc... I am happy to help with the parcel shelf change and getting my car detailed if that speeds up the process & frees up a space in the DC :)
Yeah i get your point but (and im not apologising) if they had to contact everyone everyday with updates, and allow them to come in to do stuff cars it would almost certainly slow things down even more.

Sounds like there is an issue getting the cars from Melbourne? Perfect storm as the modelY is finally back and maybe a bunch of stuff coming out of quarantine would be smashing logistics.

I feel your pain, every day feels like a week, it will be over as soon as can be.

Yeah i get your point but (and im not apologising) if they had to contact everyone everyday with updates, and allow them to come in to do stuff cars it would almost certainly slow things down even more.

Sounds like there is an issue getting the cars from Melbourne? Perfect storm as the modelY is finally back and maybe a bunch of stuff coming out of quarantine would be smashing logistics.

I feel your pain, every day feels like a week, it will be over as soon as can be.
All good. It is a mix of excitement and anxiety - you know the feeling!
Btw i was joking about helping them out with the parcel shelf and the detailing. I don't think any company would accept that + I wouldn't want the liability transferred over to me 😊

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
Rang Shannon’s to update the rego details on the policy and get some dollars back as well. While I was on the line I asked them again, word by word; “the entire roof on my Tesla is glass, is it covered under excess free windscreen and glass cover?” She replied, word by word “yes, all glass is covered, with a limit of one claim per policy period. Is there anything else I can help you with”

@JamaineXD
That's good to hear. Will definitely be going with them. Thanks

Reactions: Rosier