Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered: 24/1/24
RN Assigned: 1/2/24
VIN Available: 6/2/24
EDD: 13 Feb - 17 Mar
Ship: Firmament Ace
DC: Mulgrave, VIC
Spec: M3HLR red on black, with Novas

First post, first Tesla, looking forward to it!

View attachment 1016147
Delivered: 21/2/24

Super happy with the car. It is really stunning in this new colour.

Mulgrave is doing a great job, moving a LOT of cars into customers hands daily.

PXL_20240221_013838339.jpg

I'm on 12% via Angle Auto Finance, somewhere in my finance tube was being extremely stingy and refused to budge on interest rate, it's still a saving over cash but not as much as it could've been
Yeah so that’s with the extra that your novated lease firm added on top or just what Angle charge? I hate how Tesla won’t refund the roof racks or give option to pay more to get the mobile charger with car like other OEMs so we can include accessories on final invoice so we pay for them pretax va post tax too!

As it was your first charge, I wouldn’t charge overnight the next time and charge when you are home whilst keeping a close eye on the electricity circuit supporting the charging. Perhaps you have a wire getting too warm?
@dan_brooks
Are you using the Wall Connector? The charge current limit is programmable and should be set to below your circuit breaker limit.

Yeah so that’s with the extra that your novated lease firm added on top or just what Angle charge? I hate how Tesla won’t refund the roof racks or give option to pay more to get the mobile charger with car like other OEMs so we can include accessories on final invoice so we pay for them pretax va post tax too!

Honestly I'm not sure, the cost of the model 3 (white/white RWD 18") is ~1700 a month (ex GST) for a 2 year lease, it's on the higher end, I suspect it's 12% to the finance company - I was able to get a mobile charging cable as part of my NL though, they said they couldn't do a hole charger but could do a mobile one - try ask if you haven't

Reactions: Gavo
You can purchase the UMC separately and add it to the novated lease. You can only do so for mobile chargers. It gets added as an optional accessory for the car and is included in the amount financed.

It won’t be on the final invoice but that doesn’t matter. You can’t get a home charger that way because it adds value to your house

Reactions: Gavo and cafz
Had to push my delivery back a few days because the NL company needs more time to come through. And it was so close!
Might have to do the same. But I don’t know when the bank will approve the fund transfer and provide the settlement remittence, therefore I cannot book in a new delivery date. Not like there are any slot as well, Tesla mentioned 90 deliveries booked per day. SG Fleet is saying it’s outside their control but if they knew there were delays, they should have planned it better.

I did ask Tesla if I could transfer the funds from my home loan and then get it refunded later. They advised against this saying the refund could take months. Car can only be held for 7 days before they may cancel the order. Hopefully doesn’t come to that.

I'm on 12% via Angle Auto Finance, somewhere in my finance tube was being extremely stingy and refused to budge on interest rate, it's still a saving over cash but not as much as it could've been
12% is quite high tho. Is that the estimated interest rate or the actual interest rate (aka you have already paid Tesla and you have started the NL). I got 12% for estimated Interest rate but my actual is 9.8% (the only good thing for not able to get the car earlier)

12% is quite high tho. Is that the estimated interest rate or the actual interest rate (aka you have already paid Tesla and you have started the NL). I got 12% for estimated Interest rate but my actual is 9.8% (the only good thing for not able to get the car earlier)
It's the actual one - i've settled the balance with Tesla already and the first deduction will come next paycheck in March - the same company was advertising a Model 3 for 200 a week 🤣🤣 absolute rort

• Informative
Reactions: airly