Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally settled and sent of the remittance to Tesla.

What a relief. Looking forward to Saturday pickup !!

Also might be able to get tints and coating appointment as early as Monday.
Payment now appears as received on my Tesla account, and car is booked in for Tints and Coating on Monday morning, fecken stoked!!!

Question on tints, it's recommended not to open windows for 48hrs however, opening/closing the doors does this a little bit. Obviously can't get around that but, has anyone had any issues?

Is anyone experiencing issues with deliveries at mulgrave?
Ordered our vehicle in October 23'. Was suppose to take 'express' delivery first week of Feb. Had to reschedule cause our paperwork wasn't ready from NL.
Paid in full on the 14th of Feb. Rescheduled three times since then and Tesla had to cancel due to a 'technical glitch'.

All I'm getting now is there's been a 'logistical glitch'. No visibility at all and I'm paying for the car through NL.

Is anyone experiencing issues with deliveries at mulgrave?
Ordered our vehicle in October 23'. Was suppose to take 'express' delivery first week of Feb. Had to reschedule cause our paperwork wasn't ready from NL.
Paid in full on the 14th of Feb. Rescheduled three times since then and Tesla had to cancel due to a 'technical glitch'.

All I'm getting now is there's been a 'logistical glitch'. No visibility at all and I'm paying for the car through NL.

looks like it's split 50/50 with people receiving your treatment and people getting their tesla's since the storm last tuesday

likewise i've rescheduled twice and the most recent one was cancelled citing the same reason as yours - they've informed me that they've been under heavy delays due to logistics and lack of access to the mulgrave DC (probably fallen trees and what not on the side roads? not sure, haven't been out there physically) have caused a backlog with deliveries

Payment now appears as received on my Tesla account, and car is booked in for Tints and Coating on Monday morning, fecken stoked!!!

Question on tints, it's recommended not to open windows for 48hrs however, opening/closing the doors does this a little bit. Obviously can't get around that but, has anyone had any issues?
Mine's in for tint and coating today. Was told that the door opening/closing window roll is not an issue

Reactions: dronus and edy80y
looks like it's split 50/50 with people receiving your treatment and people getting their tesla's since the storm last tuesday

likewise i've rescheduled twice and the most recent one was cancelled citing the same reason as yours - they've informed me that they've been under heavy delays due to logistics and lack of access to the mulgrave DC (probably fallen trees and what not on the side roads? not sure, haven't been out there physically) have caused a backlog with deliveries
There was an absolute sh!itload of fallen tree bits along both sides of the service road where Mulgrave DC is located, when i was there last Friday taking delivery.

Reactions: dronus
There was an absolute sh!itload of fallen tree bits along both sides of the service road where Mulgrave DC is located, when i was there last Friday taking delivery.
yeah it makes sense, i live ~5 minutes from there and we got hit hard by the storm, entire road closures due to fallen trees etc

but i've also seen people who've ordered later at mulgrave and still gotten their car earlier than some others so YMMV

Reactions: bsbh
yeah it makes sense, i live ~5 minutes from there and we got hit hard by the storm, entire road closures due to fallen trees etc

but i've also seen people who've ordered later at mulgrave and still gotten their car earlier than some others so YMMV
I feel that a lot of that has to do with the random order that cars are trucked in?
Complete speculation of course, but the DC had a few hundred cars (looked totally full) in the warehouse last Friday.

I can't see them wanting to hang onto them all any longer than is totally necessary 🤷‍♂️

I feel that a lot of that has to do with the random order that cars are trucked in?
Complete speculation of course, but the DC had a few hundred cars (looked totally full) in the warehouse last Friday.

I can't see them wanting to hang onto them all any longer than is totally necessary 🤷‍♂️

makes sense, doubt they look at the VINs at the dock and ship them over in order, i wonder if we book for X day if it arrives on that day or a day earlier

Adelaidian! Just got an email from Tesla "Your Model 3 is Arriving Soon"

Hopefully, I should receive a delivery date shortly.

Canberran, got the email today too! Ordered Dec 18th, LR ultra red, white interior with nova wheels.

Estimated delivery is still Feb 25 - Apr 1st. Hopefully it arrives towards the start of that range, I don't want to be an April fool. 😬

Reactions: Koalified
Any Sydney updates
Screenshot_20240220_222305_TikTok.jpeg

Just got a call from Tesla to book in delivery for next week at Mulgrave.
I hope all of you that are being impacted by the delay will receive a call from Tesla soon.
They have mentioned that there are at least a few days of backlog. I believe the people that are impacted by this delay can be at least 200-300. (assuming 90 cars per day)
I am not setting my hope high, since it might get cancelled again and rescheduled. (it happened to me three times already)

Good luck all.

P.S. Tesla Mulgrave is definitely in damage control and they really don't have experience in dealing with this sort of special situation and to manage customer expectation. They didn't explain in detail on what happened, but they did mention a few things.
- they were out of power for a day or so, even the staff can't get into the delivery centre
- the delivery trucks were not able to deliver the cars to the delivery centre for a day or so
- the delivery had resumed since (but they didn't mention why the people that got impacted by the delay wasn't being prioritised for delivery)

Reactions: bakaka and bezz
Just got a call from Tesla to book in delivery for next week at Mulgrave.
I hope all of you that are being impacted by the delay will receive a call from Tesla soon.
They have mentioned that there are at least a few days of backlog. I believe the people that are impacted by this delay can be at least 200-300. (assuming 90 cars per day)
I am not setting my hope high, since it might get cancelled again and rescheduled. (it happened to me three times already)

Good luck all.

P.S. Tesla Mulgrave is definitely in damage control and they really don't have experience in dealing with this sort of special situation and to manage customer expectation. They didn't explain in detail on what happened, but they did mention a few things.
- they were out of power for a day or so, even the staff can't get into the delivery centre
- the delivery trucks were not able to deliver the cars to the delivery centre for a day or so
- the delivery had resumed since (but they didn't mention why the people that got impacted by the delay wasn't being prioritised for delivery)
Likewise got the same call

i think we're just being put at the back of the line - it's easier to slot 200-300 people at the back rather than move them up to the front and then move everybody down (could be thousands affected then), it is what it is i guess

i do agree that since the storm happened 3-5 days before our pickup, you'd expect we'd only get delayed ~5 days, but at this point it's 2 weeks (16th feb originally, delayed until 1st of march) which doesn't really make sense

Reactions: airly and bsbh