Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reckon it just got snapped up by the people that still waiting. Although Mulgrave might not be able to deliver the vehicle immediately, but surely it will be quicker than any car that just arrived by vessel. Tesla is happy to allocate the inventory stock to you if it is the same spec.
(it is interesting how the system works tho, Tesla won't proactively do it for you, they will just do it if you request.)
Sorry, by these I meant the cars which came onboard FA. There were supposed to be hundreds, if not thousands of them. What happened next is very suspicious. First the delivery range shifted by three weeks and extended to one month from two weeks. Then VIN became hidden again and disappeared from the app. The VIN is in RAV and in the agreement, but the agreement does not show up anymore in the website (Agreementavailable = False). This story somehow does not fit with what people here have experienced while waiting. Meanwhile, there is zero information from Tesla itself, only spam. So should I assume there is something wrong with the VINned car itself, instead of logistical problems or whatever else?

Honestly I'm not sure, the cost of the model 3 (white/white RWD 18") is ~1700 a month (ex GST) for a 2 year lease, it's on the higher end, I suspect it's 12% to the finance company - I was able to get a mobile charging cable as part of my NL though, they said they couldn't do a hole charger but could do a mobile one - try ask if you haven't
How did u get the NL to pay as you order it from Tesla, they send it directly to you and NL firm says they can only pay for stuff if it goes on Tesla’s car invoice plus they think chargers aren’t included but I will try again. Are you with SPA too and if so who is your contact as mine isn’t helpful with this ask so far.

How did u get the NL to pay as you order it from Tesla, they send it directly to you and NL firm says they can only pay for stuff if it goes on Tesla’s car invoice plus they think chargers aren’t included but I will try again. Are you with SPA too and if so who is your contact as mine isn’t helpful with this ask so far.
I'm not with SPA, they said they can order it for me or I can order it and they'll deduct it from my NL allowance - it's not like tyres or maintenance etc is on Tesla's invoice and they can NL that, not sure why they claim it has to be on the car invoice

Reactions: Gavo
Which port(s) is this unloading at? I have an EDD of Feb 28 to Mar 3 and in NSW so hopefully it’s on that if unload is Port Kembla or Brisbane, I’m probably closer to Brisbane by a an hour and they are delivering it to me no extra charge than standard delivery we all pay. You have to be like 200km from a service centre tho.

Does anyone know if the “Your model 3 is arriving soon” email is just an automated reminder or if it means closer to booking in a delivery date
85% chance it Should be getting closer
Brought him home today. Tucked in and munching away on some free solar electrons.

View attachment 1020725

Those with sharp eyes will recognise that Pingu is parked next to a BYD house battery.
Awesome, congrats!!

Sorry, by these I meant the cars which came onboard FA. There were supposed to be hundreds, if not thousands of them. What happened next is very suspicious. First the delivery range shifted by three weeks and extended to one month from two weeks. Then VIN became hidden again and disappeared from the app. The VIN is in RAV and in the agreement, but the agreement does not show up anymore in the website (Agreementavailable = False). This story somehow does not fit with what people here have experienced while waiting. Meanwhile, there is zero information from Tesla itself, only spam. So should I assume there is something wrong with the VINned car itself, instead of logistical problems or whatever else?
this is actually quite similar to what I have experienced in the past months. VIN somehow disappeared and reappeared again. (and didn't change, still the same VIN)
Sit tight, and try not to think too much about it. (I ordered on 1/Sep, and have been waited close to 6 months now)
You will get notified via SMS/Email/Phone call when your car is nearly ready for delivery and ready for delivery.
(I know it is hard tho, especially you might need to sell your car first, and you want to time it perfectly)

I think Tesla's way of directly selling to the customer is such a double edged sword.
It gave us too much info sometime, and yet not enough information/transparency. (if that make sense)
Imagine we are getting the car from a dealership, the sales rep will manage our expectation (they could lie to us or tell us the truth). The Tesla app just not the same level of experience, and the fact that sometime VIN will disappear didn't help either.