Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adelaidians, I just went past the Holden's carpark and I reckon there's about 150-200 cars there, mostly model3s.
Some seem to have been there longer than others (based on dirtiness).
Hoping I get mine soon...

Attachments

• 20240223_115822.jpg
    20240223_115822.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240223_115914.jpg
    20240223_115914.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240223_120212.jpg
    20240223_120212.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 13
FAO Sydney siders!

I have been reading the comments daily since I ordered early Feb. What's the go with Model 3 shipping to Sydney? When's the next one and does anybody know the name of the vessel?
Anyone got anything other than Feb-April 2024?
I ordered end of Dec/2023 and I still don't have VIN, vessel or anything yet. My EDD is still the same as it was in December (Jan-Mar), hopefully I'll get it before the end March (if not delayed) so, unless you get lucky with a cancellation of a car with the same configuration as yours, I'd say that's closer to April delivery for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonquopg
FAO Sydney siders!

I have been reading the comments daily since I ordered early Feb. What's the go with Model 3 shipping to Sydney? When's the next one and does anybody know the name of the vessel?
Sydney is doomed. No news whatsoever EDD is still at Feb-April. I will literally drive to Melbourne and click&collect a car if that was an option. 😭

Sydney is doomed. No news whatsoever EDD is still at Feb-April. I will literally drive to Melbourne and click&collect a car if that was an option. 😭

Given all the drama that some of us had been thru in Melbourne in the past 2 weeks, you will regret it if you do that. LOL
It is sounding like Brisbane is the place to get your tesla from these days.

• Funny
Reactions: dronus and airly
FAO Sydney siders!

I am in the same boat as you in SYD (pun intended). Not sure if this will be carrying our, but found this on another forum this afternoon:
Post in thread '2024 Shipping Movements'
2024 Shipping Movements

Reactions: Bonquopg
I am in the same boat as you in SYD (pun intended). Not sure if this will be carrying our, but found this on another forum this afternoon:
Post in thread '2024 Shipping Movements'
2024 Shipping Movements
Just what I needed. Another forum to read 10x daily 😁
Thanks for the info! Go Viking Passama - Sydney 8th March - could be a realith by end of March then.

I'll be sure to track that boat and hope there's no stink bugs!

• Funny
Reactions: ConnorMcleod
Here’s the obligatory first photo! The DC was packed with cars, and they just told me they’re getting through them as quickly as possible. Definitely a game of patience, and the wait was more than worth it. Overall a very pleasurable experience 😬
View attachment 1021017
Well done mate congrats!!!

My turn tomorrow!!!!!!