Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I'm joining the waiting room :)

Ordered a M3 RWD in red, 18" wheels and white interior.

Hoping the delivery estimate is reasonably accurate and I can receive the car sometime in April. I did see people over in USA talking recently about delays with white interior, but hopefully no such issues with Shanghai. Has anyone here with a white interior recently had their date pushed back?
Congrats, hopefully with most of the shipping issues seeming to settle down and the bulk of the backorders for M3H clearing, delivery times should be much more 'normal' than they have been the past few months.

Reactions: kmsyd777 and dronus

Hoping the delivery estimate is reasonably accurate and I can receive the car sometime in April. I did see people over in USA talking recently about delays with white interior, but hopefully no such issues with Shanghai. Has anyone here with a white interior recently had their date pushed back?
Welcome, I got the same one but with black interiors!

Welcome! I'm feeling the same as you. Hoping my car arrives in weeks, rather than months. 😊

Even though I totally had my heart set on the black, that red version does look nice! Great choice!

As of now, deliveries for M3H with white interior takes longer than black interior. At least from the US/Canada data sheet.

Reactions: MattAdrian
Now I'm doing the eternal wait like anyone else in this position. My sales rep kinda hyped us up with a strong impression we'd have our car in only a few weeks. But now I realise that isn't likely. 😂
I ordered 31 January and still have Est Delivery Feb-Apr 2024 just like you do. Seems there wasn't a LR in blue with black interior and 19" wheels on the Viking Passama.

Is anyone from the Logan area of Queensland got any recommendations for where to take my M3H when I get it to get ceramic paint coating and window tinting? My NL company has said I can include that as part of the leasing, but need to get a quote to get to them.

No rush, obviously. But if anyone has recommendations that would be great.
If the northern Gold Coast is not too far, I can recommend Queensland Tint Company at Molendinar. Have tinted a couple of cars and house windows. The tint on our Mazda is still perfect (no lifting, cracks, scratches or bubbles) 11 years on.

Timeless Car Cleaning are detailing artisans, have a Southside location and do tinting also. I've never had any tinting by them but based on the detailing work would expect it to be top notch.

Yep - just sent him an email. He told me that Alexandria gets almost a 100 Model 3s a day but i think he was exaggerating slightly there 🤣
Does it really make a difference? Mine is Parramatta DC, so if I were to change it to Alexandria, do you think I could really get it sooner... I'll try anything right now... I don't know if I can wait that long in suspense and keep hitting refresh on the app multiple times a day... lol!

Does it really make a difference? Mine is Parramatta DC, so if I were to change it to Alexandria, do you think I could really get it sooner... I'll try anything right now... I don't know if I can wait that long in suspense and keep hitting refresh on the app multiple times a day... lol!
I think it will make a small difference because the Chatswood DC doesn't have enough space compared to Alexandria DC to hold as many cars. This was what I was told by the sales advisor.