Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how the process goes for notifying for collection? Is there any order of priority or do they just notify everyone in a shipment at once?

I'm hoping to get a pretty specific collection window, so is it even worth spamming the app to see if booking is available? Or is that pointless?

Does anyone know how the process goes for notifying for collection? Is there any order of priority or do they just notify everyone in a shipment at once?

I'm hoping to get a pretty specific collection window, so is it even worth spamming the app to see if booking is available? Or is that pointless?
You will get a notification with a link to choose from. If none of them suit, contact your SA to see what they can organise for you :)

Booked in for 10am 9th July for M3P in Melb. Wondering if I’m the first lol? Anyone got theirs yet?
booked the same day at 10:30, I opened the app within 10s of receiving the SMS.

What I'm puzzled about now however, is that the invoice got removed from the account and all I have is an updated order agreement.

Looking at the payment, I can't really understand what it shows. I see a deposit owing of -369.20, the payment from the novated lease company for $59611.25 but there's still an account balance of $89242.05