Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome news. This lines up with Orca Ace which is headed directly to Melbourne (due 23/03) rather than the usual Brisbane - Pt Kembla - Melbourne run. It is currently at the Eastern end of PNG which seems to be about where VIN showers happen. Don Juan is about a day behind and headed for Brisbane - fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow....
Have you received your VIN yet?

I feel like VIC and QLD are ahead in terms of deliveries... NSW/ ACT is just pissing around so we might hear it soon.
Yeah definitely feels like the VIC and QLD orders are progressing a bit quicker. Tesla called to see how my order experience was last week. I mentioned the wait is a killer!

I'd never even sat in an EV before I ordered mine so he booked me in for a test drive of the 2024 M3H SR and its making the wait even harder! The drive was incredible and as a first impression, blew me away.

Yeah definitely feels like the VIC and QLD orders are progressing a bit quicker. Tesla called to see how my order experience was last week. I mentioned the wait is a killer!

I'd never even sat in an EV before I ordered mine so he booked me in for a test drive of the 2024 M3H SR and its making the wait even harder! The drive was incredible and as a first impression, blew me away.
I'm glad you enjoyed! I had to test drive before I committed as I am doing it through a Novated Lease but one min with it already blew me away too!

Bit weird they called you because I didn't receive a call however I would have said the same thing about the delivery times.

Update

App updated yesterday a few times with different dates but settled on March 29 - May 4.

Received a text and email today letting me know car is on ORCHID ACE. No VIN yet.

I'm hoping for May delivery sometime.

2nd Update

My VIN appeared in the source code not long ago (not in app yet). Checked the tracking on molace.com website with VIN and it's showing below. They must have re-allocated to a cancelled car that was on an earlier ship as the ship names and dates have changed. Ship is due into Adelaide Wed according to marine traffic. Wonder how long it will take before delivery?

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.59.52 PM.png

2nd Update

My VIN appeared in the source code not long ago (not in app yet). Checked the tracking on molace.com website with VIN and it's showing below. They must have re-allocated to a cancelled car that was on an earlier ship as the ship names and dates have changed. Ship is due into Adelaide Wed according to marine traffic. Wonder how long it will take before delivery?

View attachment 1029122

Thanks for sharing this link. I've looked up my VIN, and it looks like we are roomies on the same ship at the moment. 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 1.54.52 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 1.54.52 pm.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 8