Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For folks who are still waiting for their VIN#s, I guess the ships to keep an eye on are -
Don Juan - due into Bris on 22/3
Orca Ace - due into Melb on 22/3
Orchid Ace - Arrived into Singapore yesterday 19/3
Morning Cherry - due into Singapore on 24/3
Don Juan has been sitting off the coast from Brisbane for a few days with a new ETA of 29/03.
Orca Ace is docked in Melbourne.
Orchid Ace is due back in Singapore tomorrow after visiting Thailand.
Morning Cherry is on its way to Saudi Arabia so not for us.
Bergamot Ace left Adelaide a few days ago bound for Japan so no more Teslas on board.

Reactions: gonemissed
Insurance question - what sort of quotes are you guys receiving / received recently? NRMA offers Roadside Assistance & charging as well with its policy - is roadside assistance really required or does Tesla offer that as well with the purchase?

Don Juan has been sitting off the coast from Brisbane for a few days with a new ETA of 29/03.
Orca Ace is docked in Melbourne.
Orchid Ace is due back in Singapore tomorrow after visiting Thailand.
Morning Cherry is on its way to Saudi Arabia so not for us.
Bergamot Ace left Adelaide a few days ago bound for Japan so no more Teslas on board.
So, are there ships due in April? Just wondering how I can find out what ships are coming to australia

So, are there ships due in April? Just wondering how I can find out what ships are coming to australia
You can check the various ports websites to see inbound/outbound ships. Sometimes you can match the ship names up with regular Tesla carrying ships. Also, most Tesla carrying ships to Australia depart from Shanghai South Port, so you can check there and see which ones are heading this way.
Doesnt mean they are carrying Tesla, and some go to other ports first.

Reactions: Wagits
Melbourne

Port kembla

Brisbane

Shanghai

Reactions: Mugster and Wagits
Mine was a short one liner saying a payment had been received on my RN.
Ahh looking back on those sms bring back memories and that maroon 5 song starts playing in my head

Though I've had the car for just 34 days, the pre-delivery process (and all the angst) has receded very quickly. Bit like the COVID years - no fun at the time, glad it's over and we have more-or-less moved on!

Reactions: kmsyd777 and dronus
Melbourne

Port kembla

Brisbane

Shanghai
Do you happen to know which port Canberra orders arrive at?