Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my booking confirmation yesterday. This coming Easter Saturday morning in Mulgrave.

Signed all my loan documents with Macquarie last night and they believe they will be able to settle and make payment with no problem in the next day or so. They have been pretty great and would recommend them for anyone taking out a car loan.

All in all, I put in my order on the 7th of March so the whole process from end to end has taken just over three weeks which I’m pretty impressed with. I have friends who have been waiting for a Toyota for over a year now and they still have another month to go. 👌
I'll see you there! Mine's at 9am

Reactions: mcschultz
I got my booking confirmation yesterday. This coming Easter Saturday morning in Mulgrave.

Signed all my loan documents with Macquarie last night and they believe they will be able to settle and make payment with no problem in the next day or so. They have been pretty great and would recommend them for anyone taking out a car loan.

All in all, I put in my order on the 7th of March so the whole process from end to end has taken just over three weeks which I’m pretty impressed with. I have friends who have been waiting for a Toyota for over a year now and they still have another month to go. 👌
Lr or rwd? I put my lr order on 11th march
I am hoping my time will happen soon. Wish the mobile site of this app would show signatures. Nice to hear about macquarie, that's who I am going through. Where's my car

I'm hoping for some movement on my order in the first half of April. Seems to be you wait on average 4-5 weeks, then it all kicks off for a busy couple of weeks. Since I'm almost at 4 weeks, that means my time in Tesla Ordering Jail must soon be up. 😂
8 weeks tomorrow. I'm trying to work out if it is a Brisbane thing or a LR thing.

Crossing everything that there's something arriving on Orca Ace tomorrow or Don Juan on Friday.

Reactions: BaymaxW
8 weeks tomorrow. I'm trying to work out if it is a Brisbane thing or a LR thing.

Crossing everything that there's something arriving on Orca Ace tomorrow or Don Juan on Friday.
Would be nice if there was.

My big issue is my current car is due a service in April. And it's an expensive one. Kinda hoping I don't have to pay for that... But I know as soon as I book it in, my Tesla will be delivered. 😂

My big issue is my current car is due a service in April. And it's an expensive one. Kinda hoping I don't have to pay for that... But I know as soon as I book it in, my Tesla will be delivered. 😂
My old ICE car had about 400km to go until its next major service. Not that the 5L of petrol in the tank when it got picked up would have got them further than the servo.

Mine went in for its 40K service today which was a bigger one. At least it now has a selling point of "just serviced" and they replaced the mirror folding mechanisms and found an oil leak to be fixed under warranty...

A new WuWa Youtube video overnight. Although lots of Ys and LHD 3s, I did count about 700-750 RHD 3s ready to be loaded.
13 weeks tomorrow and I may have to wait more than 4 weeks until delivery (it's on ORCHID ACE that will only arrive in NSW on April 8th)
You must be about the last of the 2023 orders. Light at the end of the tunnel: at least you do know one is on the way.

With your VIN you can check on molace website when it's due to arrive

www.molace.com/TRK/Search

Just remember to change the search type to VIN
here it's what I get when searching with my VIN:
1711493080837.png

It doesn't show the "vacation trip" across Asia that the ship did (Thailand, Singapore, back to China, back to Singapore, etc..) but apart from it, it seems correct with other dates.

here it's what I get when searching with my VIN:
View attachment 1032412

It doesn't show the "vacation trip" across Asia that the ship did (Thailand, Singapore, back to China, back to Singapore, etc..) but apart from it, it seems correct with other dates.
it seems that the ship (ORCHID ACE) will go around Australia, it's now heading to Perth and it will be in Adelaide before coming to NSW

Marine Traffic website (AU FRE is Fremantle in Perth):
1711495073175.png

Port Kembla website (NSW) indicates that the ship will come from ADELAIDE Port:
1711495045812.png