Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The TMC order tracker sheet shows a few more with VINs, including a white/black other one in SA. The ones in the tracker had later order dates but may have been re-ordered model 3 changes....or a pleasant surprise awaits those that ordered first day?
SA dates are few and far between, I’m having trouble pulling much data there.

General rule of thumb is Adelaide goes east west, so I’m presuming the next lot will be off Grand Pace.

My M3P is on the Leo Spirit, travelling West East I beleive. Due in Adelaide 14 June.
Hmmm.
That timeframe doesn’t add up.
Leo Spirit is due 14 June, yes, but the current schedule for the Leo Spirit’s Tesla stock on board is for it to be offloaded in Thailand on Tuesday, sit there for two and a half weeks, and then come to Perth then Adelaide via a different ship.
I’m not convinced it won’t change, but the timeline vs what you’re saying still doesn’t add up, the replacement ship will come to Fremantle first, yet we have a later EDD of July 7-29.

Does Adelaide have multiple delivery centres?

Hmmm.
That timeframe doesn’t add up.
Leo Spirit is due 14 June, yes, but the current schedule for the Leo Spirit’s Tesla stock on board is for it to be offloaded in Thailand on Tuesday, sit there for two and a half weeks, and then come to Perth then Adelaide via a different ship.
I’m not convinced it won’t change, but the timeline vs what you’re saying still doesn’t add up, the replacement ship will come to Fremantle first, yet we have a later EDD of July 7-29.

Does Adelaide have multiple delivery centres?
As you indicated the east coast are different ship(s), yet TBA? The WA, SA and Tas orders may be offloaded in Melbourne hence the differing dates to get to those? Is there any history of the Leo Spirit actually coming to Australia?

As you indicated the east coast are different ship(s), yet TBA? The WA, SA and Tas orders may be offloaded in Melbourne hence the differing dates to get to those? Is there any history of the Leo Spirit actually coming to Australia?
Leo Spirit is confirmed for Fremantle and Adelaide. It has been here before

Thanks to IXXI though we now know that their car is confirmed straight for Adelaide, those of us in Fremantle as yet are currently meant to be on another ship two weeks later - this doesn’t add up.

1000081029.jpg
1000081031.jpg

Back from coating and tint

Finally felt it about time to make an account from lurking for a few weeks...

Ordered by Long Range, Ultra Red, 18" wheels, White interior on May 2nd. Original delivery window was May-June. Under a novated lease.

Didn't get a VIN assigned until 26th May which took suprisingly long. Now they've pushed out my delivery unti July 30th - August 20th which made me pretty upset given the confident delivery estimate at time of order.

I'm getting an EVTS towbar installed as soon as it arrives and thankfully they were willing to honour my original quote despite it being 4 months between quote and delivery potentially. Good experience with them so far, very responsive and have answered all the questions I've had.

Surely the car can't be sitting at the port for two months? Is that typical?

Finally felt it about time to make an account from lurking for a few weeks...

Ordered by Long Range, Ultra Red, 18" wheels, White interior on May 2nd. Original delivery window was May-June. Under a novated lease.

Didn't get a VIN assigned until 26th May which took suprisingly long. Now they've pushed out my delivery unti July 30th - August 20th which made me pretty upset given the confident delivery estimate at time of order.

I'm getting an EVTS towbar installed as soon as it arrives and thankfully they were willing to honour my original quote despite it being 4 months between quote and delivery potentially. Good experience with them so far, very responsive and have answered all the questions I've had.

liked you username buddy. Missing G is a nice touch😝

If I had to guess, yours is on the Leo Spirit coming, unusually, via West-East. Throw your VIN in here to confirm. RoRo. If so, it may come in quite a bit closer, for some reason they've confirmed the Adelaide cars as staying on Leo Spirit but not the WA, and possibly, the Brisbane.

All the same, this is a long trip and not the norm, if I'm right.

Hello everyone, I’m interested to find out which software version you’re currently using. I updated my car to V11.1 (2024.8.9) when I took delivery. My garage is situated at the back of my house where the WiFi signal isn’t strong, so I’ve added an extender and connected to Wifi. I tried to connect car to my mobile hotspot and it doesn't connect. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Additionally, I noticed an occasional banging noise during the update, specifically when the screen indicated that the software on the drivetrain was being updated. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dude, that's not even a month.
One dude in WA waited four months for a VIN. Me three and a half.
Hey that's a perfectly fair call, I've heard it used to be a much longer waiting list. They did give me the initial estimate of 1-2 months though and then doubled that which is a bit of a let down still to say the least.

If I had to guess, yours is on the Leo Spirit coming, unusually, via West-East. Throw your VIN in here to confirm. RoRo. If so, it may come in quite a bit closer, for some reason they've confirmed the Adelaide cars as staying on Leo Spirit but not the WA, and possibly, the Brisbane.

All the same, this is a long trip and not the norm, if I'm right.
You're right actually! Thanks so much for this, I had no idea you could look this up by VIN. I've seen people receive emails telling them what RORO their car is on but I hadn't received one. I had assumed it was sitting at port. Looks like it's getting quite the scenic journey of SEA before arriving :)

Hello everyone, I’m interested to find out which software version you’re currently using. I updated my car to V11.1 (2024.8.9) when I took delivery. My garage is situated at the back of my house where the WiFi signal isn’t strong, so I’ve added an extender and connected to Wifi. I tried to connect car to my mobile hotspot and it doesn't connect. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Additionally, I noticed an occasional banging noise during the update, specifically when the screen indicated that the software on the drivetrain was being updated. Has anyone else experienced this?
There's a Software Updates Australia thread for questions about the updates.

A lot of people connect the cars to mobile hotspots to get updates without problems - that's what I do. Weird noises during the updates is normal.

Reactions: Gavarse