Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unfortunately, Melbourne people the situation is still not looking good at the ports:

Has anyone else had their EDD change from Feb-May to TBD? Does this mean a VIN may be assigned soon or it won't be delivered till after May...?
Try using the VIN finder chrome extension or right click on the page, View Page Source and then search for LR or LRW

If something comes up then you have a VIN assigned and your delivery date will appear in the next couple of days

Reactions: LandJerky
FYI - LR released today. Delivery from May-Jun.
Yes I did notice it on their website pretty much the minute they released it. But couldn't change it online like others. Also since I need my car by June, I have decided to stick to the RWD for the time being. If there were to be a batch of LR cars become available in the near future I will see if I can pick one up by changing my order at that point. Tesla SAs aren't helping either with inaccurate information. When I asked them if I change my order I go to the back of the queue, they said yes. But based on people's experiences that is not the case. Either way I don't want to change my order now and jeopardize my chances of getting a car by June.