Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Port Kembla's arrival schedule has just reflected the shipping delays. Paglia was originally scheduled to arrive on 6/2/2023. Until today, it was scheduled to arrive on 9/2/2023. It's just been changed to 14/2/2023.
Ive heard Melbourne port is a 2 week delay at the moment too. With the delays at Kembla and Melbourne combined I doubt it will port into Melbourne this month at all

Still no MYP delivery details, ordered within 2 hours of orders opening. I am in Perth, they call it WA, wait awhile ;)

When is the earliest someone in Australia is getting a MYP? Would love to know what is received (USS/cargo cover etc)

At least there is some hope that if we get a vin that our port congestion won't be so bad.
Yes to USS and I don't care about the cargo cover as I think it's a *sugar* design but I bet it won't have one and that will save me putting it into storage for the next 3yrs.

Reactions: bingbung00
Id fly to Brisbane and collect from there if it meant not having to drive this 2012 ford focus anymore
I'd love a lift if it meant i could pick up my car too. I believe you can still fly to Melbourne from Tasmania. Probably the quickest delivery method given accumulated port days down the east coast before Melbourne. Will you ring Tesla or should I LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: joseph.luppino
I'd love a lift if it meant i could pick up my car too. I believe you can still fly to Melbourne from Tasmania. Probably the quickest delivery method given accumulated port days down the east coast before Melbourne. Will you ring Tesla or should I LOL.
Oh I thought you were driving up, LOL. Same question I can fly too to Brisbane would love to see the face of the Tesla sales person who answered the phone for that question. It seems a quarantine issue is the issue. I saw reference a few days back too but no good explanation of the problem.

My EDD just changed from Feb 14 - March 7 to March 19 - April 9 looks like we are going to be way behind.
Mine is a Melbourne delivery MYP
Exactly same as me. I got excited when I plugged my vin into RAV and saw it was loaded into that site on 6/2/23, meaning its on paglia when VedaPrime told me its on the Viking, but disappointed to see Paglia has been bumped at Kembla. The news article posted above about quarantine checking for bugs explains a lot. Was hoping Paglia was a Tesla only bug free ship but guess it’s waiting for the infested ships to get cleared to free up dock space