Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just doing some research and found out why it couldn't just unload at Fishermans Terminal. Ships in port are almost TRIPLE the expected ships, we aren't getting a spot instantly, it will take a few days. We are getting signals of communication from satellites.

View attachment 991681
Expected to Berth on 23rd in FICT...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-14-35-15-160_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-14-35-15-160_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: IshaalK
Respectfully disagree.

If Im getting an AUDI, I won't choose one, that is still on the way here to Australia. And i don't think the dealer would recommend that, unless I really want to customize it. I know some may say dealer takes a cut, but at least they have the motivation to make efforts to seal the deal for me. They will try to get me another car from their inventory, if anything really happens to my original delivery. I can still make reasonable demands before paying. The point is I will have optoions, other than losing your deposit and waiting for god knows how long.

I think ppl here have their orders on GC are more frustrating rather than exciting.

Pardon my English.
Geez your boring..... Audi hey

Nice find, thanks. Well great we got a date for GC. So just a short stay to unload Brissy cars and then making its way to Port Kembla… hope I’m not getting hopes up too much, but potentially our Syd cars will be free next weekend 🤞🏽
The cars will need to be transported up to Sydney or wherever you are from Port Kembla (near Wollongong) by road I think. Hopefully they can complete this process before Xmas.

Reactions: Kevin Li
If our cars can be out of Stinkship this weekend, then allowing 3 weeks for delivery and booking in pick-up date… would just make pre-Christmas. Would be tight, but should be large numbers delivered to Sydney so 🤞🏽🤞🏽
Actually the numbers have halfed, you'd be suprised how many unallocated MY's there are on the GC after many order cancels. The inventory will be BOOMING with stinky cars

I see, well they should prioritise moving the allocated orders first then… maybe reward our loyalty to sticking out with the Stinkship saga by allocating us a cancelled MY LR instead 😂
hahaha, that would be the dream, getting a 13k upgrade for waiting 2 weeks more. But I dont think they can move the allocated orders first, they wouldn't have access to the ones which are unallocated and its just impossible to do. I'm really hoping Tesla does give us something, a Mobile Connector would be so helpful.

Reactions: Kevin Li