Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This guy went all the way down to 0.8% battery. Thanks for this, it alleviate some of my concern. Will keep watching his videos.
mine is similar 19 aug to 2 sep, my very initial edd was 10 sept - 19 sept which is more realistic. I think the edd will move back to the original edd at some point next week. As much as I want the car to be delivered in aug but I better set my expectation in sept to avoid disappointment.

mine is similar 19 aug to 2 sep, my very initial edd was 10 sept - 19 sept which is more realistic. I think the edd will move back to the original edd at some point next week. As much as I want the car to be delivered in aug but I better set my expectation in sept to avoid disappointment.
Yeah have the exact same thoughts. Just waiting for the 18 come and the fake date still being there and not updating until delivery bahaha

This guy went all the way down to 0.8% battery. Thanks for this, it alleviate some of my concern. Will keep watching his videos.
I'm the same as you (might be even slightly worse). Keep telling myself even at 0% there's still a buffer of several kwh (I think from memory it's 3kwh roughly). But obviously, don't let it down to 0% and the car practically screams at us every step of the way.

Hopefully, this'll calm us down a bit. There's going to be a learning curve for sure.

This is the way to do it, always focus on the back end of the EDD (hey I was looking at Nov, but now end of Sept) and so you're more likely to be surprised.
Mine is from Aug 17-31, so hopefully, Cherry departs soon and arrives like a flight that lands in the airport to PK, and we all get our cars by the EDD.
With that EDD, your car is already on the water and close to PK.

Reactions: v.sundarraman
I have the exact EDDs and I think it's absolutely possible. If anything, the delivery date will be moved forward. Morning Crystal (guess it's where our MYs are on) spent little time anchoring off PK (unlike Morning Clara, Viking Passama which spent days anchored off the port burning fuel) and has been moored in no time in PK.

I now have a first world problem that I may have a M3 and a MY due for pickup but I am out of town for another 10 days.

I have the exact EDDs and I think it's absolutely possible. If anything, the delivery date will be moved forward. Morning Crystal (guess it's where our MYs are on) spent little time anchoring off PK (unlike Morning Clara, Viking Passama which spent days anchored off the port burning fuel) and has been moored in no time in PK.

I now have a first world problem that I may have a M3 and a MY due for pickup but I am out of town for another 10 days.
Just check your vin on RAV in the next few days, if it is not there then most likely your car is still in china since next scheduled vessel not leaving Shanghai until the 14th aug.

Anyone knows the current position of Paglia? All trackers are reporting 5 days old data off the coast of Japan.

Looks like its headed to Korea

Looks like its headed to Korea
Looks like it's for the scheduled stop in Masani

1660177792487.png