Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took my first helicopter ride this morning in Wollongong so I'm only a beginner photographer from the sky. This is what we saw from above.

Attachments

• 20220814_092203.jpg
    20220814_092203.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Glovis Century would be the only ship that aligns with my BD July 31, EDD August 18-Sept 1 order, but I agree, it's probably not happening.

It would be a pretty big departure from usual procedure only to gain 10 days
is shanghai port in list of last port calls on Glovis Century?

I can see the last port it visited is YanTai china, unfortunately its not shanghai. Unless Tesla made the effort of transporting the cars to Yantai to catch the boat.

Last edited:
is shanghai port in list of last port calls on Glovis Century?

I can see the last port it visited is YanTai china, unfortunately its not shanghai. Unless Tesla made the effort of transporting the cars to Yantai to catch the boat.
You are correct, but Tesla has used Yantai in the past which is not too far away, just not for Australian shipments. It would also involve trucking ships from Brisbane. So while I think it's possible, it's very unlikely. I'll check the RAV on the 16th/17th and if my car shows up, we can be quite certain it was on that ship. If not, Asian Vision is the next best bet

You are correct, but Tesla has used Yantai in the past which is not too far away, just not for Australian shipments. It would also involve trucking ships from Brisbane. So while I think it's possible, it's very unlikely. I'll check the RAV on the 16th/17th and if my car shows up, we can be quite certain it was on that ship. If not, Asian Vision is the next best bet
The arrival date of the ship lines with the edd very well, but it's Tesla after all the edd could be way off from actual.

Reactions: skyworxx
Yantai>>>Shanghai Nangang 991 km