Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This would probably cause some blood boiling, but Singapore has received their MYP deliveries. Should we post in UK forum... pitchforks going to come out, I think some of them have been waiting since Oct 2021...

1662005732686.png

Reactions: Burnt Toast
My EDD is changed to 31st Aug to 9th Sept. Wanted to know people who has already picked the car. When do you make the payment e.g. when you receive the text message/phone call to schedule the pick up or when you receive below message?

View attachment 847774
they say something along the line of - cleared funds 48hrs prior to collection. however you are paying make sure that can be achieved

Do the deliveries of MYP in Singapore have any significance for us in Australia? I don't really understand how that works, do they configure the production line in Shanghai for a run of Performance, and is that what we are waiting for? And related, does anyone who ordered a MYP have a EDD? For reference my order went in 12:02pm !0th June (WA time), and I just have a statement they will "reach out to me" at some point. Thanks!

Do the deliveries of MYP in Singapore have any significance for us in Australia? I don't really understand how that works, do they configure the production line in Shanghai for a run of Performance, and is that what we are waiting for? And related, does anyone who ordered a MYP have a EDD? For reference my order went in 12:02pm !0th June (WA time), and I just have a statement they will "reach out to me" at some point. Thanks!

Whilst it is a RHD Performance being produced I don't think it will make much impact for us. Yes they configure the line for MYP and produce a batch then can turn the line back to RWD. I would love the MYP for Australia to be produced early but I think this will only happen if their production line numbers are handling domestic China and export orders well and they get ahead of where they need to be to fulfil M3 and My RWD orders.

My account for my MYP order shows no EDD date either - not sure why it doesn't just show Nov-Feb23 on it. PS I'm in Perth too.