Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be a reason for my delivery date changing to "TBD"
Screenshot_20230208-191253.png

Reactions: rx80
Exactly same as me. I got excited when I plugged my vin into RAV and saw it was loaded into that site on 6/2/23, meaning its on paglia when VedaPrime told me its on the Viking, but disappointed to see Paglia has been bumped at Kembla. The news article posted above about quarantine checking for bugs explains a lot. Was hoping Paglia was a Tesla only bug free ship but guess it’s waiting for the infested ships to get cleared to free up dock space
How do you know for sure by looking at the RAV it's on Paglia?

Reactions: Way Downunder
So I am going to do some thinking out loud for the WA guys and gals waiting in here like myself, feel free to let us know what you think or to add anything, going to call this an alphaprime moment ;)

Comet Ace​

She's been a disappointment along with the previous swallow ace, whislt a direct shipment is rare, with the vins being allocated in the East and NZ, this was always going to be a prime candidate. Thursday is definitly still a possiblity for vins but starting to think the ship has sailed on this one, hope I eat my words though.

Swift Ace​

Vins from the 13th?
She's come from Singapore to Shanghai with probably not many if any cars on board and her draught in Shanghai changed from 7.4m to 8.9m and now heading to Thailand so it's safe to say it's taken on a fair few cars from Shanghai. Noting also the Chang Da Long has been running Teslas, BYD and more to Thailand every few weeks, its a good chance the cars onboard aren't all if any, destined for thailand. The Martorell with transfer ship Victorious Ace was the last to do the via Thailand run and it took close to a month and a half to arrive in Freo.

Marguerite Ace​

Vins from the 13th if not from Swift?
Due to depart Shanghai shortly for Singapore. Has been to Japan recently and its draught went from 8.4m to 9.2m meaning she's close to being full but at least partly full of Japanese cars.

Mermaid Ace​

She's the next on the NAPEX route which is what seems to be the route most have come on via Singapore, was also the same route Swallow ace was on. Departs Shanghai on the 21/2 and finish it's NAPEX route through Guangzhou/Mcid to Singapore. This probably wouldn't arrive before end of Q1 or at least deliveries won't.

Transfer Ships​

If Swift or Marguerite does eventuate for WA, Swift ace would actually be the prime candidate for WA otherwise it will head for Japan. Marguerite could also do its own trip to WA but I suspect the cars onboard are heading to Europe/Middle East noting the Japanese cars onboard. Eternal Ace is finishing its run in the middle east and returning to Thailand looking rather empty so definitly picking cars up in Thailand on the 20/2. Precious Ace is also finishing it's trip to africa and likely to return to Asia in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk