Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My hidden VIN has finally turned up in RAV for MYP. Build date 02/2023.
EDD 31/3-21/4
Melbourne
Still no rego docs im my account or anything
Same here Daniel, MYP ordered day 4 on 13/6/22 and VIN appeared on RAV yesterday (later I think as it wasn't there around midday). EDD still Mar31 to Apr21. However I have had invoice and rego documents for a couple of weeks and even a text and email reminder on filling in the rego papers late last week - cash purchase and no tradein. Not planning to do anything until the "scheduling a delivery" process opens up for me, a few days is all that's needed to visit bank and send payment.

Reactions: Daniel J
Same here Daniel, MYP ordered day 4 on 13/6/22 and VIN appeared on RAV yesterday (later I think as it wasn't there around midday). EDD still Mar31 to Apr21. However I have had invoice and rego documents for a couple of weeks and even a text and email reminder on filling in the rego papers late last week - cash purchase and no tradein. Not planning to do anything until the "scheduling a delivery" process opens up for me, a few days is all that's needed to visit bank and send payment.
Same here

The Turandot is only a hop, skip and a jump away from Port Kembla. The trinity of Pagenella, Grande Mirafiori and Turandot are now at Port Kembla with the three of them docking from the 17th-19th and scheduled to each undock about 24h after docking.

I think that everybody with an EDD that starts around the 23rd in NSW is looking like that is going to be pretty accurate.

Here are the three ships just hanging out now:

View attachment 917583
Great work for keeping us NS Wellians informed! 📝

Reactions: krylonos
According to AAT Grande MIraFiori due today?
Then same dock Sunday Paganella then Turandot Monday

Although both Melb and Port Kembla dock stuff moves daily :( no new one for 15th yet.. So wait to it all moves again. Or Grande docks in the afternoon

I can tell from your URL that, your schedule is from yesterday, it seems that the schedule has updated today to say this: https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//PK Berthing Schedule 150323.pdf

It says:
  1. Grande Mirafiori: Mon 20 Mar
  2. Paganella: Wed 22 Mar
  3. Turandot: Thursday 23 Mar
Now I don't know which to believe, the Port Kembla website or the terminal website. Which one do we think is more accurate and up-to-date? I do know that the one from the terminal follows the "first arrived, first served" rule so I'm worried that it is the correct one.

Reactions: Davemcd
For those with EDD Mar 23-31 in Syd when are you planning on paying off the balance? This week or next week? Or will wait for the SMS?
I paid it off straight away, given that you never know how long the banks will sit on that money as it works it way through to Tesla’s account. It’s just one less thing I have to worry about. Now I just need to book in delivery when the time comes.

Reactions: RP19
I paid it off straight away, given that you never know how long the banks will sit on that money as it works it way through to Tesla’s account. It’s just one less thing I have to worry about. Now I just need to book in delivery when the time comes.
As a side note I made my final payment yesterday around 3pm and it was visible on my account online by 11pm that same night so took around 8 hours to clear. I bank with Macquarie, Tesla is Citibank

Last edited:
Reactions: singo79
According to AAT Grande MIraFiori due today?
Then same dock Sunday Paganella then Turandot Monday

Although both Melb and Port Kembla dock stuff moves daily :( no new one for 15th yet.. So wait to it all moves again. Or Grande docks in the afternoon

moved again :)
now
Grande Mirafiori Monday 20th
Paganella Wednesday 22nd evening
and Turandot Thursday 23rd morning
Which is bound to move again :)
Hate to be waiting for anything on docks :)

EDD revised - April 16 to May 7.
Wtf.

(Day1, 1st hr MYP order Melbourne)
same boat...I just rang TA and apparently few folks have already called them as well..
he confirmed my car has been taken out of the vessel...they themselves don't know what is the held up....they had escalated internally and he will get back once he will have an update.

I really hope - this bloody doesn't come under bio-security scanner....

same boat...I just rang TA and apparently few folks have already called them as well..
he confirmed my car has been taken out of the vessel...they themselves don't know what is the held up....they had escalated internally and he will get back once he will have an update.

I really hope - this bloody doesn't come under bio-security scanner....
My guess is it's a bio security issue.

I am also starting to get pissed with the loss of interest $ here having paid when told my car was just about to arrive.

Anyone know the legalities / remedies with this? Its a not insignificant amount of interest $ being lost now & it does suck on top of all the delays. The EDD should read NFI (no f*"+king idea)