Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's very interesting! I actually made the swap to Simply Energy instead. Was on Powershop.

Anyways girls and guys this is my last post I'm outta this thread. Picked up the car this morning, loving it! The acceleration is just brilliant. Did some quick little mods, popped on the custom plates, mock carbon fibre front lip, sunglasses holder and some little storage compartments. Really looking forward to the learning curve that comes with it all. Anyways enjoy the wait, it's worth it.

View attachment 919753
Congrats! Loogs great. You need to put EV sticker on your numberplate. It is mandatory now.

That's very interesting! I actually made the swap to Simply Energy instead. Was on Powershop.

Anyways girls and guys this is my last post I'm outta this thread. Picked up the car this morning, loving it! The acceleration is just brilliant. Did some quick little mods, popped on the custom plates, mock carbon fibre front lip, sunglasses holder and some little storage compartments. Really looking forward to the learning curve that comes with it all. Anyways enjoy the wait, it's worth it.

View attachment 919753
Was REVOLTED not available?

View attachment 919753
That looks like a manequin in your garage...why is there a manequin in your garage? Why is it not in the drivers seat? :p