Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here Mulgrave pickup. My EDD has changed since first time, sitting at 22/5-12/6 for long time. My car was on Grand Eagle. Hoping they don’t push it to further dates, or it hasn’t come to my turn yet..
Hi beam, RM2003 and I have cars from Turandot and docked almost 2 weeks ago and RAV come up, but dates got pushed out to June 1 to June 13. Certainly this is not to say you won't have your car earlier than us, but Tesla's logistics is somewhat flawed. That been said, one of our friends also has the same EDD like us, but was contacted by Tesla yesterday and booked pickup on Friday, so I'm still having my fingers crossed and hasn't lost faith entirely.

Reactions: Davemcd and beam
My build date was 3/4 and I can confirm it has different suspension to the one we test drove in November. We had a Y with Gemini wheels for an overnight test drive and we drove the same route on Saturday home with ours which has the 20 inch wheels. Noticeable smoother ride with the car feeling a lot more settled over road imperfections. My wife, who had no idea about the suspension changes, commented on the way home that the ride was so much better.

So relieved reading about the ride quality.... I ordered the induction wheels as well, but after trying out my friend's first batch Australian Y (way too firm for this type of SUV) I was thinking I made a mistake.

My ordered experience was super, placed order on 18/03/23 and build date was 4/4/23, going to pick up @ Chatswood next Monday. Will ask my SA if I can pick up on Saturday instead.

Do you know if I can bring my special number plate to the deliver? SA said they can’t do swap plate before deliver but can I do it at the warehouse after pick up? I have the plate with me and removed from my current car.
What spec do you have?