Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
at what point should I expect my final invoice to appear?
Usually a few days after your VIN is allocated

I don't seem to have a VIN allocated yet either. Maybe I'm just being impatient!

Yep, there's people who have been waiting since last year, but there's also people with recent orders getting VINs. How lucky do you feel?

You might want to keep an eye on inventory too, if you're flexible with your choice of colour and/or options. As discussed earlier, you could still be in for a long wait but at least you'll have a VIN and know the car is on its way.

Sorry I must have got it mixed up. Someone else got a UMC at delivery, unexpectedly.

Thanks for flagging the special deal, I think I will pass. Unless it becomes more special and price gets down to 0 :)
I bought myself one of these are a. $280 and B. they have gotten good reviews.

I have the wall connector for home so this will go into the froot for emergencies or other charge opportunities such as campsites or whatever.

Usually a few days after your VIN is allocated

Yep, there's people who have been waiting since last year, but there's also people with recent orders getting VINs. How lucky do you feel?

You might want to keep an eye on inventory too, if you're flexible with your choice of colour and/or options. As discussed earlier, you could still be in for a long wait but at least you'll have a VIN and know the car is on its way.

FYI I received my first ever delivery update text and logged in and had the final invoice and everything there straight away no waiting

Just received my UMC today, Took 2 days to arrive from Parts Distribution Centre Truganina. Came with 10A and 15A adapters. Guess would constitute false advertising? but not gona complain.
Funny also that the delivery came 30 mins after receiving email "your order has been shipped and may take 48hours for StarTrack tracking to show"....
Prob delayed communication as always by Tesla.