Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just taken the call that my MYRWD will be delivered tomorrow morning. Ahead of schedule for once! I will be so glad to be done with this process. Thanks to everyone for waiting along with me. I am very aware of the people who are still uncertain about their delivery, or whose dates have been pushed back again. It's not a good situation.

True to the Tesla purchase experience, the replacement UMC that was supposed to be sent a couple of weeks ago was missed in their system (they are a software company, right?) and hasn't been sent. So I won't have a UMC for the first week or two of owning the car. It is good to know they are consistent! 🙂

I have just taken the call that my MYRWD will be delivered tomorrow morning. Ahead of schedule for once! I will be so glad to be done with this process. Thanks to everyone for waiting along with me. I am very aware of the people who are still uncertain about their delivery, or whose dates have been pushed back again. It's not a good situation.

True to the Tesla purchase experience, the replacement UMC that was supposed to be sent a couple of weeks ago was missed in their system (they are a software company, right?) and hasn't been sent. So I won't have a UMC for the first week or two of owning the car. It is good to know they are consistent! 🙂
Now you have to wait for us until we get ours, @JonDarian :)

Never thought I'd see the day. 🥲 - Leave us a quick first impressions or review of the car when you get it while we wait, if you can be bothered!