Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if Shanghai is actually producing Y’s atm? I know they stopped 3’s for a bit.

I want my VIN darn it 😂
I’m in the same boat. Ordered 22 March - Bris. White YRWD basic.

I spoke to the rep last week. He said in the past. VINs were allocated months in advance. And the dates kept getting delayed. Which resulted in many disgruntled customers. So now they are trying to not allocate a VIN until it’s close to delivery date. To avoid eta getting pushed out multiple times.

So hopefully this is true. And we won’t have to wait 2 mths once we get our VIN.

Don Juan is due to dock in Bris tmr. Hopefully ours are on there and we’ll get an eta and vin shortly. My Eta saying TBD atm

for those of you that have picked up recently and still reading this forum, what are the licence plates first two letters up to now in NSW ? haha still fingers crossed for the EV1234 but if not, hopefully skipping the EW1234 plates :p

My NL company is very efficient and paid for the car before my 15th July delivery. My NL company has also advised that I can liaise with Tesla and get the refund credit back into my account. Has anyone gone through the same situation and can advise? TIA
You mean the refund of order fee or did you pay for the whole car and looking for refund from tesla? My understanding is that any overpayment to tesla is refunded 2 to 4 weeks after delivery.

Does anyone know if Shanghai is actually producing Y’s atm?
Yes, they were building for Canada a few days ago

1688441713805.png

Reactions: THYRWD
I've submitted the final invoice to TFM and I had to sign the new quote again with the price reduction. The interest is still unchanged 8.35%.
I hope everything is ready before Saturday, my pick up day. A friend who's ordered a Cupra born is considering MY now after the price cut.

My M3LR was on the Bergamot Ace.
The Turandot is scheduled to leave for Brisbane on 7 July, so I suspect it has already unloaded and is just sitting in the bay waiting for Brisbane to have a spot.
I don’t think it’s unloaded. It docked in the Appleton Dock. Cars don’t get unloaded there (assumption). Google images suggest they only unload on Webb Dock West. So it is just in the bay waiting in line to dock at Webb.

Im waiting to see if the cars from Bergamot Ace have hit RAV yet.

PS. Im hoping I’m wrong and we all get schedule delivery messages soon.

Reactions: catham8