Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my MY RWD order to one available in inventory today and was assigned a vehicle not long after.

I'm in Perth and my EDD is now November 14 - December 05!
Searching up my VIN, my car is apparently on Swift Ace which is scheduled to arrive in Singapore tomorrow morning.

FYI for anyone currently considering ordering:
When speaking to my Tesla SA this afternoon, he mentioned that the referral bonus for MY's is going to be halved at the start of next November.
So you have until Tuesday if you want to take advantage of the current $750 bonus.

Hi Riessy, I would like to know about this too. I am overseas during the first 2 weeks of the EDD shown in the app. Hope they allow to push back a week or 2 if I need to pickup while overseas.
I think you are picking up in Sydney right? I am in Brisbane so when I find out I will let you know what happened.

Glovis is still at the dock here and going slower than some of the earlier posted schedules. You and I might be the only two on here happy with that 😬

OMG i didnt know this existed! One of the main reasons i hesitated on buying the 2023 model 3 was the wood dash which isnt my cup of tea!
haha whoops.
Some pretty cool ones out there too! Ohh well :)
I really don't mind the wood panels (they certainly don't look like real wood, but they're not the worst I've seen). I don't like the silver at all, and in my previous cars have always paid extra to avoid it :)

Each to their own... everyone has different preferences.

I do like the look of the white seats with the blue exterior though.

Reactions: dronus
I changed my MY RWD order to one available in inventory today and was assigned a vehicle not long after.

Searching up my VIN, my car is apparently on Swift Ace which is scheduled to arrive in Singapore tomorrow morning.

When speaking to my Tesla SA this afternoon, he mentioned that the referral bonus for MY's is going to be halved at the start of next November.
So you have until Tuesday if you want to take advantage of the current $750 bonus.
Keep an eye on it, they like to drop teslas off in Singapore quite a bit, ours got dropped off in Singapore late Sept and stayed there a month before Swallow Ace picked them up.

I'm curious on how you search up your VIN and find it on the Swift Ace?

I'm curious on how you search up your VIN and find it on the Swift Ace?

Dropdown select VIN number, and add your VIN.

Then click on ITINIERY and youll have a full manifest of whether its going to be on multiple ships or which ships its on. Mine was originally on Marguerite Ace, then got dropped in Singapore for a month and picked up by Swallow Ace. Should be in Port tomorrow.

Dropdown select VIN number, and add your VIN.

Then click on ITINIERY and youll have a full manifest of whether its going to be on multiple ships or which ships its on. Mine was originally on Marguerite Ace, then got dropped in Singapore for a month and picked up by Swallow Ace. Should be in Port tomorrow.
I think that only works if your car is on a vessel by that same company (eg, Margieritte Ace, Swift Ace).
I just did a test with my VIN which I know is on Morning Cello and it doesn’t find it.

Morning Cello still anchored in Suva Harbour (Fiji) and has been for over a day now. Updated schedule from Armacup has pushed out another day. I'd say that is a bit optimistic given it has been there at anchor for over a day now. We live in hope :)

1698359550654.png

Reactions: dronus

Im curious about it, cause im from Brisbane, did a order Oct 13th, current waiting, no VIN, nothing yet. But i saw the same model i have ordered is available in Gold Coast, i have sent an email to the sales person i bought from Tesla asking if i cold get the Gold Coast one, is just 1h drive from my house but got no answer yet. I dont want to change my order and mess up things

Im curious about it, cause im from Brisbane, did an order Oct 13th, current waiting, no VIN, nothing yet. But i saw the same model i have ordered is available in Gold Coast, i have sent an email to the sales person i bought from Tesla asking if i cold get the Gold Coast one, is just 1h drive from my house but got no answer yet. I dont want to change my order and mess up things
Brisbane and GC should be the same under QLD. Most likely the inventory stock has been snatched up. They moved quick, like quick quick if it’s a demanded spec.

There is 1 more ship coming in Morning Cello this month. If you don’t get assign VIN by then, it’ll probably be in the next production