Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, Unsure if I can ask the following (mods plz advise if otherwise)-
-what is the best floor mats/accessories suggested for
MY in Oz?
And
-any recommendations to sell a car online or at dealership at Melbourne?
(To sell my current wheels)

Thank you for all your continuous inputs😊
Hey there!

Absolutely, you're in the right place for such questions. Here are a few suggestions:

Best Floor Mats/Accessories for Model Y in Oz: For the Model Y in Australia, you might want to consider all-weather floor mats, especially given the diverse conditions. TESERY offers a fantastic range specifically designed for Tesla vehicles. Their Tesla Model Y accessories section could be a great starting point.

Selling Your Car in Melbourne: If you're looking to sell your current ride, there are a few options. Online platforms like Carsales or Gumtree can be effective for private sales. If you prefer a hassle-free process, many dealerships in Melbourne buy used cars. Just be sure to have all your paperwork in order, and you might want to get a couple of quotes to ensure you're getting a fair deal.

Hope this helps, and best of luck with both accessorizing your Model Y and selling your current wheels!

So you’re all telling me that it’s finally time for me to stop being a lazy bastard and order those accessories for pending model Y delivery?
Absolutely, fellow Tesla enthusiast! It's time to gear up for that pending Model Y delivery. Here's a quick checklist of Tesla Model Y Accessories to ensure you're fully prepared:

1. All-Weather Floor Mats: Protect your new ride from dirt, spills, and whatever else life throws your way. TESERY has fantastic options designed for a perfect fit. Check them out here.
  2. Center Console Organizer: Keep your essentials in check. No more digging around for loose change or cables.
  3. USB Hub: More ports, more convenience. Ideal for keeping all your devices charged.
  4. Chrome Delete Kit: Want that sleek, all-black look? A chrome delete kit could be the perfect touch.
  5. Sentry Mode USB: Ensure you've got sufficient storage for Tesla's Sentry Mode. It's like having an extra set of eyes on your car.
Remember, these accessories not only add a personal touch but also enhance the practicality of your Model Y. Enjoy the journey with your new Tesla!

In an alternate universe:
Ok so after some investigating the archaic QLD port website, it seems like the plan for Glovis Caravel is:

19 Oct 5:30am - GC arrives at Drift Point Cartwright, anchors at sea waiting for a pilot
23 Oct 7:00pm - GC navigates to Fisherman Island/Port of Brisbane
23 Oct 11:00pm - GC arrives at port
24 Oct 7:00am - GC departs for Port Kembla
25 Oct 5:30pm - GC arrives Port Kembla

So..... it seems everything is going according to plan? 🤞🤞🤞
Everything is going according to plan 🫠

Absolutely, fellow Tesla enthusiast! It's time to gear up for that pending Model Y delivery. Here's a quick checklist of Tesla Model Y Accessories to ensure you're fully prepared:

1. All-Weather Floor Mats: Protect your new ride from dirt, spills, and whatever else life throws your way. TESERY has fantastic options designed for a perfect fit. Check them out here.
  2. Center Console Organizer: Keep your essentials in check. No more digging around for loose change or cables.
  3. USB Hub: More ports, more convenience. Ideal for keeping all your devices charged.
  4. Chrome Delete Kit: Want that sleek, all-black look? A chrome delete kit could be the perfect touch.
  5. Sentry Mode USB: Ensure you've got sufficient storage for Tesla's Sentry Mode. It's like having an extra set of eyes on your car.
Remember, these accessories not only add a personal touch but also enhance the practicality of your Model Y. Enjoy the journey with your new Tesla!
Already have all that, wall charger as well, what I do not have though is the f*****g car or any more patience. Surely there would be some kind of firm plan in place by now if the ship was cleared by DAFF

This may not be anything, but GC just started slightly going out of its loop and heading towards Brisbane
1701851353107.png
1701851380276.png

Nothing yet on QSHIPS though.

In an alternate universe:

Everything is going according to plan 🫠
All this time, the Stinkship at sea have probably emitted more carbon and pollutant than our EVs could ever offset. I thought that climate change would devastate agriculture and civilizations. But in reality either climate change is just glorified bs so no one actually take it seriously at the micro level or we are simply doomed and beyond salvation.🤣

Already have all that, wall charger as well, what I do not have though is the f*****g car or any more patience. Surely there would be some kind of firm plan in place by now if the ship was cleared by DAFF
Fee your pain MrPinky, I got all the accessories as well in Oct all excited and ready for MY…. No longer excited and have succumbed to whenever it comes. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Steven Dorrell
Hey all someone noticed in fb group that glovis caravel has now been removed in the berthing schedule. Thoughts on what this means?
The only glimmer of any freakin hope is that GC Stinkship is still on the list for 11Dec for “Completion of Vessel”. It will just cut more laps till then. I guess the fact that it’s still hanging around Brissy means it’s not being sent out of Australian waters?

Attachments

• IMG_2988.png
    IMG_2988.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 23
There's a dude talking about trying to get into Tesla head office on here to give them *sugar*. That's not just venting frustration. A little perspective is all i'm giving
Dude I want my MY probably just as much as you or even more due to personal reasons. I did it because I could working next door to Tesla's HQ... No sugar but to understand if our messages were getting across to those who mattered not just the sales consultant. The sales and delivery manager even knew I visited the Parramatta dealership few weeks back and number of times I called in. Rest you can think for yourself...

Reactions: Jules22
Dude I want my MY probably just as much as you or even more due to personal reasons. I did it because I could working next door to Tesla's HQ... No sugar but to understand if our messages were getting across to those who mattered not just the sales consultant. The sales and delivery manager even knew I visited the Parramatta dealership few weeks back and number of times I called in. Rest you can think for yourself...
What messages? Those who matter are the Australian government. Literally has nothing to do with Tesla at this stage.

Reactions: vector_X