Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh hey we've reached the end of a prior EDD! And my vehicle repayments have begun!
Woohooooo
I'd check your garage, maybe Tesla did a Surprise Delivery overnight....

seriously though, what are the implications of starting repayments prior to delivery of vehicle? I realise that it 'shouldn't' matter as the lease term will remain the same.. but just doesn't sound right...

I can't imagine the actual loan payments have started without a delivered vehicle, so I assume his lease account would just start building up credit?

If the loan payments (from the lease account) have started though, that's definitely wrong. You'd be paying for a secured loan without the actual asset that's secured against it.

I can't imagine the actual loan payments have started without a delivered vehicle, so I assume his lease account would just start building up credit?

If the loan payments (from the lease account) have started though, that's definitely wrong. You'd be paying for a secured loan without the actual asset that's secured against it.
Yeah, it's not right. I'm with SG Fleet and payment is ready to go but will not be paid to Tesla until I give them (SG Fleet) the confirmed delivery date. You don't want your salary deducted without the car

Ok Here is a Crazy Idea
What if its not on AAT QLD schedules anymore as its going to head to NSW in a week ?

It could be just a Place holder in the AAT Port Kembla Schedule but the GC is also in the " Daily Vessel Movements " for arriving 18th December & Depart 20th

1701919507090.png

1701919584017.png

Why is it sitting off Brisbane instead of off Port Kembla ? Nicer Place to relax for a week :cool:

Anyway I'm going to dream this is the case as i have no other Information on what its doing other then on Holidays floating around.

Is there anyone on here form Brisbane still waiting for a Car of GC ?

I'd check your garage, maybe Tesla did a Surprise Delivery overnight....

seriously though, what are the implications of starting repayments prior to delivery of vehicle? I realise that it 'shouldn't' matter as the lease term will remain the same.. but just doesn't sound right...

So this was due to Tesla sending the final invoice for the car and my Leasing company forwarding that to the financer who then paid for the car.
They now want their repayments.
I'm in a tough spot.

So this was due to Tesla sending the final invoice for the car and my Leasing company forwarding that to the financer who then paid for the car.
They now want their repayments.
I'm in a tough spot.

Surely they cant charge you money for a lease on a product that they are unable to supply. This seems dodgy af and possibly not legal?. The leasing company has pulled the trigger too early and pushing their mistake onto you