Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very much what I want to do. You can drown them righ?
Looks like it (had to google it!). I think the one time I did it, I just hit them all with an insecticide I had on hand.

I usually wouldn't care that they are around, but out cat keeps getting sprayed in the eye by them. And now that we have young kids running around, probably not ideal to have them about the yard

Reactions: dronus
Just wondering, why the vessel need to be quarantined as the bug is already here 🥲.View attachment 997420View attachment 997420
Yes but this is a different species of Stinkbug. The ones that are allegedly on the Glovis Caravel are the TDSB (Tesla Disruptive Stink Bug). They are know to hitch rides on incoming Tesla vehicles and if given the chance will spread to other Teslas causing problematic software bugs. Due to this huge inconvenience for Tesla owners, the Australian Government has put an outright ban on all TDSB passport applications. As such the bugs have resorted to illegal immigration on Tesla Model Y's, which are obviously the nicest Teslas.

Oh my god my neighbour owns the devil's car. Such disappointment, and temptation

20231208_192701~2.jpg

Yes but this is a different species of Stinkbug. The ones that are allegedly on the Glovis Caravel are the TDSB (Tesla Disruptive Stink Bug). They are know to hitch rides on incoming Tesla vehicles and if given the chance will spread to other Teslas causing problematic software bugs. Due to this huge inconvenience for Tesla owners, the Australian Government has put an outright ban on all TDSB passport applications. As such the bugs have resorted to illegal immigration on Tesla Model Y's, which are obviously the nicest Teslas.
And it would seem that they also make great pets! Cause it's sure looking like it's failed another inspection.

Hey guys, I have a question if anyone can help, I have ordered a model Y RW red color as the only extra cost. now I am living in Brisbane, so not sure if it is eligible for the Queensland EV rebate. without the referred bonus, I understand the car value is $68200 which is over. however, I have ordered with my friend code, which has a $375 discount. now the car value is $67,825 (eligible for the rebate). not sure if that is the cause..otherwise has to go with the black colour.:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I have a question if anyone can help, I have ordered a model Y RW red color as the only extra cost. now I am living in Brisbane, so not sure if it is eligible for the Queensland EV rebate. without the referred bonus, I understand the car value is $68200 which is over. however, I have ordered with my friend code, which has a $375 discount. now the car value is $67,825 (eligible for the rebate). not sure if that is the cause..otherwise has to go with the black colour.:rolleyes:
$67,825 is eligible for $6K rebate in QLD.