Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get a slightly different message saying 'they are investigating all available options to get your Model Y to you. This may include reassigning your order to a vehicle from the next batch of production"? No mention of 6 months autopilot either ..
I probably got the same email as you with no complimentary 6 months autopilot.

Really good to know that not only am I on the wrong boat, I’m in the bottom tier of that wrong boat. Cheers Tesla

IMG_5417.jpeg

Got the same email! No EAP.

I was told on Sunday that a Tesla manager would contact me today as I wanted to lodge a formal complaint due to the lack of communication and transparency with the glovis situation and extending EDD without any notification.... suprise suprise no call.

For a company that prides itself on customer service, its a pretty piss poor effort and really puts a sour taste in your mouth.

I got the reassignment email too earlier. So far I'm 2/2 on the emails ✌️
Got yet another email from Tesla no real change to the EDD of 2/2 thru to 23/2, it basically said this time that GC is heading back to Shanghai which I already knew from this forum. No reassignment either. six months EAP and guaranteed trade in price still.
What's interesting is that all the inventory of Model Y has disappeared from the ACT Tesla website.

Hi team, I have been following this community for over 1.5 months. Thank you for keeping my hopes on this very disappointing Tesla experience. I called Tesla today to see if they are willing to help and I got a very disappointing reply. The cs adviser said we can’t do anything but cancel your order. I am spending over $70k on a car in the middle of cost of living crisis, the least they can do is be sympathetic.

I then asked the adviser to see if he could assist me with a color change. I used a friends referral code to get $750 off on the order even though I had a Tesla and could have used my own referral code. Now that referral only gets me $375 off. When I asked the advisor to change the color to gray and keep my referral discount, he again refused and won’t help. The only option I was given was to cancel the order get a $400 referral code refund and then place another order which puts be back in the queue.

I was so disappointed that I sent an email to Elon Musk on [email protected] (got this email from google). I am not really expecting a reply but let’s see.