Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto pilot beta testing out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is an excerpt from the manual:
dash.jpg

First clean shot I've seen of the v7 dash. Turns out I guessed correctly on the placement of the average Wh/mi based on the crappy video leaked a few days ago. :)

From the looks to the navigation screen it shows a turn to Triton Drive. Google earth lists 4 of those in the US, with Foster City at the top of the list. Judging from the 4 lanes of roadway depicted it looks the the Car is on Foster City Blvd near CA92 approach to the San Mateo Bridge

what is the 'H' that looks a little like a tie fighter?
to me it seems like a little bit of an 'odd' dash screen. not sure what it is, a little barren?
I guess with more cars around you it would get filled in a bit

so with this it seems like you could choose whatever you want to show inside of the Kw meter
but no choice for the left side anymore..or I guess it is nav on the left but just a bit lower, but no map nav?

I think this is the brake auto hold mode. Usually happens when you are facing up hill and let go of the brake pedal.

I like it. Obviously the car is stationary and not far from another car hence the distance sensor display on the left hand of the screen. I'd love to see some more shots of it in auto-parking mode, cruising along in autopilot and non autopilot mode.