TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Auto pilot problem

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Izhak, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Izhak

Izhak New Member

When I picked up my car the auto pilot was able to drive 10km's over the speed that was displayed on the dashboard.
    then one day the speed limit display no longer showed the speed posted on the road. THIS WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE. Tesla said they changed suppliers and that the camera no longer reads the speed limit.
    dose anyone have the same issue?

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

What version of AP? AP2 never read the signs.. AP1 did.

3. Izhak

Izhak New Member

AP 2 It was working fine on a small hwy that I use every weekend. then one day it just stoped and my speed is restricted.

4. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

From what I've read in this forum, it sounds like Tesla recently changed the supplier of map meta-data, specifically the information providing speed limit information. It sounds like the new supplier had a lot of missing data for many roads, and maybe Tesla reverted back to their original supplier?

5. Izhak

Izhak New Member

Yes, thats what they said but Im not sure if they're fixing it soon and would like to voice my request to have it working.
    thank you for your reply

6. Izhak

Izhak New Member