TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Automatic wipers on model x

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Rfong, May 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rfong

Rfong New Member

Does the auto wipers work? Mine seems to just turns on the wipers even if it's not raining

2. Optic

Optic Member

Yep, doesn't work. We'll get "new" features as they get pushed. That's Tesla way of making our car better as time goes on.

• Like x 1
  3. MasterT

MasterT Member

Not yet available, will come in future updates

• Like x 1
  4. FequalsMA

FequalsMA Member

Has anyone in HK gotten this yet?

5. jerems

jerems Member

I actually got it on my model S and it's rubbish. It's either to slow or too fast when adjusting the sensibility. (tested during light rain today)
    I will keep manual wipers for now until next update.

6. Rayhk

Rayhk Member

Yes. I got it yesterday.

7. kinho

kinho Member

Got mine on Saturday, it's still in beta, but I find that the 2nd setting is much better than the 1st setting. I think it has no problem with light to heavy rain, but for misty rain it can be a bit slow.

8. ngc1997

ngc1997 Member

Second Kinho, the beta version is not working very well, especially it fails to detect misty rain.
    You have to switch it off when it's not working so it won't wipe on a sunny day.

9. Kanting

Kanting Member

It looks like the neural network hasn't applied a PM2.5 filter yet. More to come.