Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot and no-nag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AP / FSD as they are, shouldn't be used by drunk drivers. my reply also said "or to nag less in general"

same response. UBER
Honestly there should be no nag, or at least not so dang much, its ridiculous, especially if you drive long trips with hand on lower part of wheel.
As for the DD, I said i'd RATHER have AP stay on for a DD than have the DD slam into someone and kill someone etc...Idiots will be DDs but that doesn't stop them. Felons can't have guns but get them.

• Disagree
Reactions: Stirthepot
Honestly there should be no nag, or at least not so dang much, its ridiculous, especially if you drive long trips with hand on lower part of wheel.
As for the DD, I said i'd RATHER have AP stay on for a DD than have the DD slam into someone and kill someone etc...Idiots will be DDs but that doesn't stop them. Felons can't have guns but get them.

again, makes ZERO sense. by that logic we should do away with background checks on guns because felons are going to get them anyway.

I'm done.

I defeated the revere nags/blocks on my riding lawn mower.

I’m a rebel, or just not a sheep. Commercial mowers have no such system.

I won’t say what I’ve done to my Tesla, else panties get further driven up ye donkey parts.