Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot invoice code for new cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then something is messed up. Autopilot Convenience Features is the AP1 level of functionality and should be $2,500 or $3,000. If you upgraded to the $5,000 level it should say "Enhanced Autopilot". (At least from my understanding.)
No. Tesla renamed the old autopilot to be called Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features. Enhanced Autopilot is now showing on my spec sheet as Autopilot Convenience Features.

Reactions: jedinite
Then something is messed up. Autopilot Convenience Features is the AP1 level of functionality and should be $2,500 or $3,000. If you upgraded to the $5,000 level it should say "Enhanced Autopilot". (At least from my understanding.)
Prior to it being upgraded my spec sheet said Autopilot Hardware 1 and the price of $3000 so it is properly reflected in my build.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
APH0 = AP2 Hardware
APE1 = Enhanced Autopilot
APF1 = Full Self-driving
Just a guess, but seems to match up.
I think you were right.
APH0 = AP2.0 hardware
APE1 = Enhanced Autopilot
APF0 = Autopilot Firmware 2.0 Base - So perhaps the default safety features?
APF1 = Autopilot Firmware 2.0 for Enhanced Autopilot
APF2 = Autopilot Firmware 2.0 for Full Self-Driving Capability

Last edited:
I just purchased my new model S 90d thinking it would be the latest model pre-equipped for auto pilot 2.0. I'm curious how many people are pissed because their newly and most recent purchased model s/x won't have AP2.0 hardware and capabilities.

I just purchased my new model S 90d thinking it would be the latest model pre-equipped for auto pilot 2.0. I'm curious how many people are pissed because their newly and most recent purchased model s/x won't have AP2.0 hardware and capabilities.
Im happy with ap1. If it wasnt ap2 making elon musk to start a huge discount on ap1 in its inventory cars i would have never bought my 90D :)

Reactions: NikeWings