Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average age of Model 3 owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking forward to the day that any ICE car I see is stranded on the side of the road with tyres slashed and properly toilet papered.

Beyond that, I don't care what people drive and I have enjoyed every EV I have had the fortune to experience.
Strange dichotomy there. You say you don't care what people drive yet you would like to see every ICE car vandalized. Please explain.

A lot of these kids are a lot smarter than we were. They bought Tesla stock and are now living the life.
Exactly what my wife and I did, only we're not kids. Anyone can put extra dollars into any decent stock, and if the stock pays off, then they can enjoy "the good life". The smart ones don't go blowing it on big houses and big cars, but roll it over into other good stocks, or, what's really irritating to my money manager, more Tesla stock. "Don't put all your eggs into one basket," he said, as he tried to push some "safe" stock with a 4% return. But my wife tells me we're doing really well now, so it was a good decision. Even the money manager has quit telling me that Tesla stock might be a bad decision. My stock bought my wife her Model 3.

60 here.. over 25 cars and trucks and this Tesla is one of the very few that I have genuinely gotten excited over :) I've also got 3 teenagers so I've been on the "late bloomer" side for a while. My wife loves her Pacifica Hybrid but now she's seriously thinking about her own Tesla :)

Reactions: Mr X
Where was that from?
A local trader in Texas. Straight out the gate he offered $62k without knowing anything about it! When I told him the extras he upped the price to $65k. However, on inspection he would drop $1.5k as I have a crack in my windscreen, repaired but visible. I am not selling I just wanted to see what I 'could' get for it. I wouldn't trade for a '21 as I do not like the wheels or center console.

Reactions: Sam1
60 here, living with my mommy in her cellar and she still washes my clothes... (Own my own home and am single, and... Hate washing my clothes lol )
But to be serious i was 59 when i purchased my model 3. I had never seen any tesla in person at the time. They are rare in my area. I wanted a Tesla and nothing else. I drove to the dealer in my 99 cavalier, swapped plates and never looked back. I have loved the car since the first day and will never buy another ice car. I own a 72 cuda' and have not driven it since the tesla and have no desire to. I admit, part of that is having owned the cuda for 40 years, so its kinda old hat to me. I am an aircraft mechanic, own my own car lift, have rebuilt to many engines to recall, welded frames, repainted cars and airplanes, rewired and hand wound alternators and..... Want no part of that anymore. All i want to do is press that Tesla accelerator pedal and smile.
I dont care what age an owner is as long as they are enjoying their Tesla as much as i am mine.
Stampee