Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ONCE AGAIN...friday delivery appt for this week rescheduled due to third party carrier delay. BIG SURPRISE. third delivery attempt here we come. fml, so the first reschedule they threw me $200 on my tesla account, second reschedule..first service paid...I just want the car before my first payment is due. come on tesla

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Well, I dunno if they're monitoring this forum or what, but I called the Tesla Delivery Team # today and got a VIN! The rep said that I apparently hadn't uploaded my driver's license (I had), or my insurance information (I had), but she cleared it out of the way and set up an appointment for us on 10/27. VIN# 117xxx.

So happy to have progress! (And I guess we won't be doing the CPO Model S after all.) Now, here's to hoping we don't get the delivery cancellation runaround...

...and just like that, delivery number 4... cancelled.

Called the 2505 number and asked to speak to a supervisor. Was told he was in a meeting...right. Told the lady I expected compensation and I expected to hear from a supervisor. She assured me he would.

They are quickly losing one of their most ardent supporters.

Dan
Wait...Dan...How did you go from everything good to asking directly for a supervisor to delivery was canceled? Are you assuming the worse or just fed up? I did that once because the woman I was speaking to was clearly not fully trained and every word, every sentence, out of her mouth ended in a question mark. Why, if you don't mind me asking, did you come out of the gate asking for a supervisor?

Wait...Dan...How did you go from everything good to asking directly for a supervisor to delivery was canceled? Are you assuming the worse or just fed up? I did that once because the woman I was speaking to was clearly not fully trained and every word, every sentence, out of her mouth ended in a question mark. Why, if you don't mind me asking, did you come out of the gate asking for a supervisor?
Cancelled for the 4th time. Expected compensation. Knew the people answering the phones wouldn't have the authority.

Dan

Reactions: neroden
Well, I dunno if they're monitoring this forum or what, but I called the Tesla Delivery Team # today and got a VIN! The rep said that I apparently hadn't uploaded my driver's license (I had), or my insurance information (I had), but she cleared it out of the way and set up an appointment for us on 10/27. VIN# 117xxx.

So happy to have progress! (And I guess we won't be doing the CPO Model S after all.) Now, here's to hoping we don't get the delivery cancellation runaround...
Well, right off the bat...if they are monitoring this forum, not even associated with Tesla, that is a huge part of the problem as it's largely bored people or angry people. My acct says it's in contacts (as in being drawn up) for easily a month now. Nada. What number Tom did you call?
Does your account show a vin or mvpa?

After 4 delivery cancellations I would absolutely be asking for a supervisor.

That’s terrible, Dan. I hope they make it right.

Cancelled for the 4th time. Expected compensation. Knew the people answering the phones wouldn't have the authority.

Dan
Sorry to hear that Dan. Do you know exactly whereabouts of your VIN? They can ping location. I have had very good luck getting answers from my local (Tampa) delivery center. I have mixed results from the IDAs, of which I am on my second IDA.

EDIT: Sorry I just read your earlier post and you already know this. Your car has to be close. Maybe 1-2 day delay for prepping but I would imagine you have it by this weekend. Hang in there. I know, I'm trying to do the same. Sucks.

Reactions: neroden and webdbbt
Got a Carmax Appraisal today, it was nearly the same as the Tesla offer, so I took that for the sales tax reduction.

Texted my IDA that I was taking the Tesla offer, got the text to go look at the offer and accept, did that, now in the contract drafting stage, IDA also gave me VIN 850xx.

Car is in Fremont, she's working on getting it to Minnesota.

Reactions: fallen888
Got a Carmax Appraisal today, it was nearly the same as the Tesla offer, so I took that for the sales tax reduction.

Texted my IDA that I was taking the Tesla offer, got the text to go look at the offer and accept, did that, now in the contract drafting stage, IDA also gave me VIN 850xx.

Car is in Fremont, she's working on getting it to Minnesota.
Interesting, My IDA said they were out of the loop and the new team (Delivery Team) was handling fulfillment. So if this is a ****ing free-for-all at tesla no wonder everything is hosed or....people are being lied to get them off the line. And, btw, he said, and I'll quote...
"Yes, the text message you received is legitimate. The text message you receive is coming from a new team that will be matching you with a car of your configuration. As previously discussed I do not have visibility on what type of cars these are (rematches or fresh cars), just that there are now cars available for delivery. With that being said you will want to quickly respond to that text. Additionally the new team will be assisting with getting you a delivery date and time with getting you matched with your VIN.
All your documentation has been submitted so the MVPA should be available here soon. As always if you do have any additional questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out, but most of your communication should take place through the new team."

So some people are getting deceived.
I'll say it again, badgering people I think is self defeating.
I think calling the IDA 3 times/day is also self defeating.

Just landed a helicopter and got my vin... lol

Got the call while setting up a LZ.

Oct 24th delivery date and vin 112799 a prime #.... yea Im a number geek.

Attachments

• 20181008_192206.jpg
    20181008_192206.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 59