Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also got an email today requesting I set up a delivery date & time between Sept 25th and Oct 2nd. Since my edit button is still active I called Tesla to confirm the email was not a hoax. Turns out it is good. She said I will be assigned a vin soon and the edit button will go away then.

M3 LR AWD Blue/white interior 19's EAP.

We're getting a good shipment to Littleton, CO

Reactions: tony b
It will be interesting to see how many of these delivery dates that Tesla will be able to fulfill without delays. They must really believe in their September logistics! I got my call on Tuesday this week for a 9/22 delivery and the appointment does show up in my Tesla account. I am not holding my breath that the car will actually be there on 9/22.

I have a hunch this I'd their normal volume, they've just been doing it with mainly RWD cars. Now, if AWD production is being focused on, it makes sense we're seeing a high volume. They would also be more likely to contact those of us with longer term reservations, which would be who is watching the forums a bunch.

I believe!

Reactions: neroden
What's everyone's Delivery Scheduler's name? Curious if we can determine if it's a form mailer all from the same guy (which might indicate mistake) vs. actual send from real people.
Benjamin

I was also wondering if Tesla's DB got hacked and they were sending out phishing emails. But it seems to be legit... gmail is saying the email is signed by tesla.com.