Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker, first time messenger...

Got the email from the Delivery Scheduling Advisor (John) giving me a range Sept. 26 to Oct 3rd to make the pickup. (Sept 26th AM doh)
There was a line in the email "Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. " so until I receive word from the
IDA confirming a delivery date, there is no change to the web pages.

And actually quite a few deliveries in Canada are in this EOQ push :)

Reserved 6/24/2018, Configured 6/28/201 Re-Configured 7/25/2018 (+AWD/MSM) LRAWD\MSM\Aero\PUP\EAP\FSD
Estimated delivery Sept. '18 - Nov. '18 to Oakville SC ........now eta 9-26-18 :)

Reactions: tony b
Add me to the list of those that received an email from Victoria. She offered a window for accepting delivery between 9/24-10/1. I said I could make just about any time in there work and she responded within 5 minutes and booked me for 9/24.

Definitely shocked because I had Oct-Dec delivery window and wasn't expecting to receive the car until closer to Thanksgiving.

Non-reservation / non-Tesla owner - ordered on 8/7/18
AWD
MSM
Black Interior
Aeros
EAP

Now I'm scrambling to get electrical installed and accessories ordered!

No VIN and no contact from anyone yet.
3/31/16 res, 7/9/18 config, LR AWD PUP MSM/Black int. Aero Cash Portland Oregon, on spreadsheet as brent
When I click the spreadsheet link, it just appears to ask me to enter in all new info. How do I edit the spreadsheet, once I finally get some kind of new information?
Yes I am Having the same questions. I am sorry to say that it appears that this spreadsheet is poorly designed and I expect that is why it shows such low delivery rates. People can not figure out how to update it.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
What the fudge. Same car, reserved in 2017 and someone gets it before me without one?
I think it's all about the delivery center. Captainb8 is taking delivery in Cincinatti, a less grossing delivery center who is probably through their first day reservation holders already. We at Tyson's most likely have a longer list of early reservation holders to get through before it gets to us mid 2017 reservation holders.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Got the email too. I really hope this isn't an error.

Reserved 1/17/17
Ordered 6/28/18
Cash
No trade-in
MSM
AWD
19"
Black interior
EAP
San Diego
Delivery window: 9/22-9/29
"Schedule your deliver" email: 9/6/18 12:01pm
Email from: "Jia" in Fremont

Website is the same as yesterday: Estimated delivery: September-November; "Prepare for Delivery" is checked (schedule your appointment is not). Never had an edit button.

Email today! AWD, Midnight silver, Aero, 4/1/16 reserved, non owner

It’s time to get behind the wheel of the most incredible vehicle! Your Model 3 will soon be ready. Your pick-up location will be at our Costa Mesa Service location.

3020 Pullman St

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Your Model 3 will be available between Wednesday, September 26 through Sunday, September 30.

Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)

Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Thank you,

Add me to the list of those that received an email from Victoria. She offered a window for accepting delivery between 9/24-10/1. I said I could make just about any time in there work and she responded within 5 minutes and booked me for 9/24.

Definitely shocked because I had Oct-Dec delivery window and wasn't expecting to receive the car until closer to Thanksgiving.

Non-reservation / non-Tesla owner - ordered on 8/7/18
AWD
MSM
Black Interior
Aeros
EAP

Now I'm scrambling to get electrical installed and accessories ordered!

Are you on north shore? Care to share electrician name? I’m in Wheeling and haven’t had much luck with Tesla on a referral.

Email today! AWD, Midnight silver, Aero, 4/1/16 reserved, non owner

It’s time to get behind the wheel of the most incredible vehicle! Your Model 3 will soon be ready. Your pick-up location will be at our Costa Mesa Service location.

3020 Pullman St

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Your Model 3 will be available between Wednesday, September 26 through Sunday, September 30.

Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)

Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Thank you,

I got a very similar worded email but interestingly mine said it was scheduled for home delivery (even though I'm close to the Costa Mesa center).

Does anyone else see a disparity between the scheduled time of their appointment and the time it actually comes across as when they click the "Add to calendar" button on the Tesla page? I was told a 3pm pickup time but comes across as 5pm in my calendar. Waiting for clarification from the IDA, but just curious if anyone else is seeing that. The appointment appears to have been made in the GMT time zone.

Are you on north shore? Care to share electrician name? I’m in Wheeling and haven’t had much luck with Tesla on a referral.

Live in Chicago, work out by Westmont, but scheduled delivery for Highland Park (don't ask).

I do have an electrician who does great work and is reasonably priced. I will PM you their details. Pretty sure he's based out of Park Ridge area, but does jobs throughout suburbs and city.

Does anyone else see a disparity between the scheduled time of their appointment and the time it actually comes across as when they click the "Add to calendar" button on the Tesla page? I was told a 3pm pickup time but comes across as 5pm in my calendar. Waiting for clarification from the IDA, but just curious if anyone else is seeing that. The appointment appears to have been made in the GMT time zone.
I too saw the same. My time on the web page said 4:30 PM But "Add to Calendar" button and selecting Google Calendar created the event as starting at 7:30 PM.

I am thinking that it is a coding issue and the time displayed should be the time in your timezone (EST for me). But the "Add to Calendar" is always indicating as PST