Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a list of the trade in photos they want? My trade in link is still grayed out but I would like to take the pictures this weekend so I can upload them whenever the option becomes active for me. I most likely won’t take their offer but I figured why not try.
Look really closely at those icons from @RunMadM3 . Those are the pictures one side full, different side angles from front/rear, and one from rear seat of full dashboard.

With all the hubbub of folks getting emails and movement this week, it’s starting to feel like I’m one of the last men/women standing.

No email, no call and still have an edit button.

*crickets*

tumblr_osn22o1ygH1w27jeoo1_400.gif

With all the hubbub of folks getting emails and movement this week, it’s starting to feel like I’m one of the last men/women standing.

No email, no call and still have an edit button.

*crickets*

tumblr_osn22o1ygH1w27jeoo1_400.gif
Last Wednesday, I didn't get call, SMS to landline doesn't work, nor email but I did, on a lark, check account and final info was asked for, which was supplied. I'm thinking delivery date and VIN this week. Delivery next week on east coast.
I should point out, I also didn't screw with my account.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Took delivery today of my Pearl White w/ White interior at the Portland store. VIN 968XX

Minor paint flaws, some minor scratching on the underside from unloading and a couple of scratches elsewhere that were barely noticeable. No panel gap issues. Car was dirty but not too bad because it traveled through smoke/ash/dust/dirt due to the northern CA fires.

I learned that the PDX store has had to cancel lots of deliveries in the past 2 days because the delivery trucks aren’t driving through the fires currently. They have missed out on multiple scheduled truckloads. This is affecting Seattle and Vancouver, BC deliveries as well.

Random question -- I currently have delivery scheduled for the end of this month. I had indicated that I had no trade-in, but looks like I have the ability to change that to "yes." I had planned on selling one of my other cars after I took delivery on the 3, but thought I might want to at least see what Tesla's offer might be. Do we think by changing to "yes" for a trade-in I might adversely affect my delivery date?

Super excited - did a search on my VIN on United Road Delivery Receipt page and it finally came up - it had been shipped via rail and so no way to track it, but now it shows delivered to the Dallas Delivery Center on Friday at 3;39 pm - my scheduled delivery is 9/13 so it looks like it is going to happen. Blue RWD Aero EAP Ordered March, configured June, paid for August 12th with scheduled delivery Aug 28th which was cancelled and changed to Sep 13th, no one could give me any real details as to where the car was, but now it seems they have got their logistics sorted and the car is in the right place for pick up.

• Love
Reactions: neroden and tony b
Random question -- I currently have delivery scheduled for the end of this month. I had indicated that I had no trade-in, but looks like I have the ability to change that to "yes." I had planned on selling one of my other cars after I took delivery on the 3, but thought I might want to at least see what Tesla's offer might be. Do we think by changing to "yes" for a trade-in I might adversely affect my delivery date?

It won't. I was contacted and was locked in on cash and no trade-in.

I had my ISA change it to financing with a trade it. Wasn't a problem. They just need to know before the final paperwork is done.

03/31/16 - Reserved Online pre-reveal, non-owner.
04/18/18 - Invite e-mail to configure first production. Deferred for AWD.
06/26/18 - Configured dual motor when forum noticed it was open.
— radio silence —
09/05/18 - Phone call and email to schedule delivery.
09/06/18 - Scheduled delivery for 09/08, VIN available.
09/07/18 - Option to pay via ACH became available online.
09/08/18 - Delivered in Cathedral City, CA.

DBM, black interior, AWD, Aeros, EAP — Manufactured 09/18
Your car was made this month? What’s your vin?

I have a reservation on day 1.
Planning to order a AWD black model 3 with black interior.
Is it possible for me to get delivery before the end of the year?
I am scheduled to leave the country for a month on 12/26. Do I have to be in person to take delivery?

I have a reservation on day 1.
Planning to order a AWD black model 3 with black interior.
Is it possible for me to get delivery before the end of the year?
I am scheduled to leave the country for a month on 12/26. Do I have to be in person to take delivery?

You absolutely must take delivery in person.

You haven't configured yet? I'm not sure if you can make your deadline or not. I'd configure and see.

Worst case you slip into 2019 and you get the 50% tax credit, which is still pretty good. Depending on your tax liability, there may be little or no difference.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
You absolutely must take delivery in person.

You haven't configured yet? I'm not sure if you can make your deadline or not. I'd configure and see.

Worst case you slip into 2019 and you get the 50% tax credit, which is still pretty good. Depending on your tax liability, there may be little or no difference.

Thanks.
After configuration it says delivery estimate is 2-4 months. It is 3.5 months form 12/26.
I will have to make the decision tomorrow.
My tax liability is more than 10k... So I think it will make a difference.