Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah. I agree. I’ve never called before so it can’t hurt to just make sure I’m not somehow lost in the shuffle. I’ll call later.

Actually, do service centers have the ability to look you up? I’m literally down the street from one at work.

Also, what number are you all calling?

Called them and the rep said everything looked fine. I had asked him to change it from cash to financing through Tesla and he said he couldn’t. He was t very helpful and said the best thing I can do is make sure my address is up to date. A lame tip that clearly is already accurate but at least he was courteous and was able to confirm I haven’t been forgotten (although I still think I have been).

Welp, was supposed to take delivery tomorrow in Devon PA...
Got the phone message it's been cancelled - truck is 3 days late or something. Gotta reschedule.
Wife is leaving town for a while on friday, so no idea when we'll get it yet.

Scheduled a 9/30 6pm delivery of my Model 3 last week and got an email response with confirmation from my DSA. My Tesla account Model 3 reservation page still has not been updated and still says "Prepare for delivery" and "Estimated delivery Oct. '18 - Dec. '18". It still looks exactly like when I placed the order... anyone else experiencing this?

Scheduled a 9/30 6pm delivery of my Model 3 last week and got an email response with confirmation from my DSA. My Tesla account Model 3 reservation page still has not been updated and still says "Prepare for delivery" and "Estimated delivery Oct. '18 - Dec. '18". It still looks exactly like when I placed the order... anyone else experiencing this?

My order page updated with the order date/time as soon as my ISA replied to confirm. You might want to poke them.

No email or phone call, but Tesla.com portal account was updated this morning to proceed with loan and trade-in process.
Your getting close I believe. My account was updated yesterday with payment method and trade in info. I accepted payment information and today I get A PHONE Call from a person on the tesla delivery team and he said it’s all good to go. Everything in my account changed. Now it says: things to prepare for delivery. Getting close

• Love
Reactions: neroden and tony b
My order page updated with the order date/time as soon as my ISA replied to confirm. You might want to poke them.
It has the confirmed delivery date and time the reservation page? Now looking at it again I think they opened up the loan information section of my account and I filled it out. But still says "Estimated delivery Oct 18 - Dec 18" for ETA on the right sidebar.

Talked to a rep for the first time this evening. I didn't expect much other than to verify that everything was on track and there were no other expectations of me at this time. I also suggested that Tesla send a personalized email to everyone that has configured on a regular basis (every 30 days?) to let them know their status, everything is good, any updated timeline if available, any outstanding items to complete, etc. It might avoid some calls from the "worried well" thinking they have fallen through the cracks. She agreed it would be helpful and said she'd pass it up the chain.

Otherwise, hurry up and wait. :(

I would definitely call Tesla about it (call them right when they open at 10am EST to avoid waiting). When I got the confirmation from my DSA, it was immediately reflected in my account.