Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery type on back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I requested no badging but all they agreed to remove was the 85. They gave me the unattached 85 badge upon delivery. I would've preferred to have all branding removed from the whole car, front, sides, and back. Never been into the corporate branding thing; it's like sneakers... the whole notion of Nike being "cool" is artificial in my view. As for the car, I'm not being paid to promote the company while driving and prefer the mystery-car look. I realize this is not the prevailing view but it's how I roll. You may attack when ready.

+1 Mine didn't come with the P85 badge and I'm not going to put one on. Was thinking about removing the Model S tag as well. I've debadged my last two cars. I kinda like the mystery part of it. I'm not a big fan of advertising that I'm driving an expensive car, so if someone doesn't know what it is, I'm happy with that.

My car was delivered without it and I asked them to put it on at my first service visit. They did.

Mine was also delivered without it (a month before yours); when I heard they'd put it on at service visits, at first I didn't want it. Then I realized, why not? They didn't put it on when I took the car in for a window issue, but if I remember, I'll probably ask for it when I go int for annual service.

I requested no badging but all they agreed to remove was the 85. They gave me the unattached 85 badge upon delivery. I would've preferred to have all branding removed from the whole car, front, sides, and back. Never been into the corporate branding thing; it's like sneakers... the whole notion of Nike being "cool" is artificial in my view. As for the car, I'm not being paid to promote the company while driving and prefer the mystery-car look. I realize this is not the prevailing view but it's how I roll. You may attack when ready.

Weird. Do you strip the logos off of everything you own, then? (Clothing, appliances, etc)

I will wear my P85+ badge proudly as a warning to others; Like when animals evolve stripes or bright colours that say "mess with me and you'll regret it" :wink:

Weird. Do you strip the logos off of everything you own, then? (Clothing, appliances, etc)

I will wear my P85+ badge proudly as a warning to others; Like when animals evolve stripes or bright colours that say "mess with me and you'll regret it" :wink:
I take the opposite tack. Lack of a P85 badge is like top-level predator camouflage allowing them to sneak up on unsuspecting prey.